Spooks Forum
"You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) (/thread-743.html)

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - TygerBright - 15-06-2010 04:48 PM

when you hear the "Lu-Lu-Lukas Song" and despite it being World Cup and the song being about Schland's leading man Lukas Podolski, you think of a certain troubled, dark-haired spook.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - spooksdreamer - 16-06-2010 08:30 AM

When ever you see a bomb report from Afghanistan you think of Adam.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Nitrus - 16-06-2010 10:53 AM

(16-06-2010 08:30 AM)spooksdreamer Wrote:  When ever you see a bomb report from Afghanistan you think of Adam.

I don't recall Adam ever going to Afghanistan.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - YourFutureMuse - 16-06-2010 03:54 PM

When you do a little happy dance in your head when you get to write about the KGB in an exam. It wasn't terribly relevant I just wanted to spice my essay up abit haha Big Grin

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - deathbymascara - 16-06-2010 07:20 PM

I hope it wasn't in your biology exam!

When you are on a state of high alert when you see a white van parked down the road from you as it is clearly an obbo van. And are extremely disappointed when you find out that no your neighbour is merely having his kitchen done :/

And when your first though on seeing this was 'OMG I have to post this on the forum' Confused

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - YourFutureMuse - 16-06-2010 09:24 PM

Haha no it wasn't that irrevelant! And I am glad you did (post on the forum again Tongue)

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - picard1109 - 16-06-2010 10:38 PM

...when you're at work reading an incredibly serious report about roughsleepers in London and you flash to Tom in 3.1.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - armitagedazzledme - 21-06-2010 11:27 AM

When you manage when doing a presentation on Islam in britain to get spooks in there and get a very good grade for it.
And when you hear a song you can automatically relate it to one of the characters on spooks mostly Lucas....

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Nia M - 22-06-2010 11:25 AM

... when you type MI5, 0FFICER, SPOOKS, HARRY etc. into your calculator during the last ten minutes of your Maths exam just to occupy the time

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - armitagedazzledme - 22-06-2010 12:59 PM

Also when you realise you have done most of the things that is on here... and grateful you are not the only one who has lol