Spooks Forum
"You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) (/thread-743.html)

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - armitagedazzledme - 06-07-2010 09:48 AM

When you giggle too much everytime you hear the name 'Lucas' and 'North' beginning to wonder if the world is trying to tell you something because I am hearing the name too much lol..

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Kazters - 06-07-2010 05:59 PM

you look at people differently in the street incase they are watching you! also you seem to forget that people in tv shows are real

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Nia M - 06-07-2010 06:20 PM

... you take to wearing your coats the same way Ros does in S6 (when HN is trying to hide her pregnancy by putting her hands in her pockets and pushing the coat flaps away from her as a sort of screen) Tongue

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Kazters - 06-07-2010 06:23 PM

i bought a fake mac the other day!

when you have been on a website deditcated to the program for just under two weeks and have over 100 posts!

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - armitagedazzledme - 06-07-2010 06:58 PM

when at work you get looked at because on the news you turn round and say Harry and the team would have dealt with that by now..

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Nia M - 06-07-2010 08:01 PM

When your parents tell you ‘The cousins are coming over’, to which you reply ‘The Americans?’

*headdesk* I don’t even have any American relatives!!!

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Tigerwolf - 07-07-2010 08:38 AM

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2)

When you are watching the Sugarhorse episode, when the helecopter starts to appear above Harry's house, when at exactly the same time a helecopter starts hovering above our house - well it looked like it - lol...... and you think they are going to come crashing through your windows and question you about Sugerhorse..... ( the timing couldn't have been better if they tried ).

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Kazters - 07-07-2010 10:11 AM

when you hear the word MI5 on the news and automaticaly think of harry, ros, lucas and adam

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - JHyde - 07-07-2010 12:47 PM

...when an old CD is playing in the house and 'Chorus of the Hebrew Slaves' comes on and you essentially try to mimic PF from your armchair, expecting to be rushed by Special Forces at any moment..

Sadly no, I had no scotch. Dammit.

Interesting that Tigerwolf and I both had posts about the same episode within a day of each other!

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - A Cousin - 07-07-2010 12:53 PM

...when just about every song you hear on the radio runs a little scene clip video in your head.