Spooks Forum
"You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) (/thread-743.html)

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Nia M - 13-07-2010 08:45 PM

Yep, it actually happened!! Unfortunately no memory-stick involved though Sad

And no chance of them getting together either...

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - armitagedazzledme - 13-07-2010 09:36 PM

when you sit by the thames, watching people feeling like you are waiting on a dead drop yes I was bored waiting to meet some friends today. I felt like a proper spook when I left lol...

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - BravoNine - 18-07-2010 11:40 PM

When someone says to you that you remind them of those spook people they saw once on TV and you start giggling hysterically.Big Grin

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - armitagedazzledme - 19-07-2010 09:44 AM

When you are watching spooks series 7 and a friend of yours comes round she asks you about Lucas, its right at the start and you proceed to go in great detail about him, about what you think about him, what he does basically a whole story. My friend thought I had gone mad. LOL

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Kazters - 19-07-2010 05:55 PM

you are at the cinema watching the trailers before inception and the new angelina jolie spy film trailer comes on and you think hmm someone tried that with tom and adam!

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - picard1109 - 19-07-2010 06:38 PM

(19-07-2010 09:44 AM)armitagedazzledme Wrote:  When you are watching spooks series 7 and a friend of yours comes round she asks you about Lucas, its right at the start and you proceed to go in great detail about him, about what you think about him, what he does basically a whole story. My friend thought I had gone mad. LOL

Yeah, my friends thought I'd lost it when I was waxing lyrical about Spooks and PF like a born again something-or-other. Angel Fortunately, I'm better able to keep it under control these days.Cool

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - BravoNine - 19-07-2010 08:06 PM

everytime you see Lucas in a scene you start jumping up and down and shouting "Go Luckester! Go Lucky! Go Lucas! GO GO GO YAY!" Yahoo like you are a one-man (or in this case woman) cheerleading squad while everyone else looks at you funny.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - tyme4t - 19-07-2010 11:07 PM

...one of your customer's calls in for assistance and you think they work at cool sounding road - Spooks Rock Road

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - almh - 23-07-2010 07:23 PM

...when you yell at your mum for asking if an actress in a film is the same one who plays Jo when actually it was the one who plays Ros! (Oh dear. I was in a very Spooksy mood).

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - picard1109 - 23-07-2010 07:51 PM

...when you walk through the underpass at Waterloo Station, which is covered with wonderful graffiti art, you think it'd make a fabulous location for Spooks...and even take photos.