Spooks Forum
"You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) (/thread-743.html)

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - TygerBright - 17-09-2010 03:55 PM

bit late to the party but.. YYKYAAFOS when you read the news about US Marines rescuing a German ship from pirates and keep thinking about S09E01.. had they had Lucas on board that wouldn't have been necessary Smile
AAMOF - I can make the S9 connection with just about anything I see/read/hear these days

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - almh - 19-09-2010 10:37 AM

...when you tell your family that you have good news and they assume it's about Spooks Big Grin

(Actually it was about my Chemistry homework Sad Not quite as interesting )

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Fred - 20-09-2010 11:30 AM

Have you heard about threatens of a bomb attack who failed in Paris? It's everywhere on radio, tv and internet here. Fortunately, Spooks is back tonight....

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - HellsBells - 21-09-2010 01:31 PM

When your husband has banned you from talking about Spooks until at least Sunday.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - TygerBright - 21-09-2010 04:33 PM

and are you going to comply? Smile

..when you call the pub and the barman answers with "Irish Harp, John speaking" and you can't but cringe at that name... I might actually start calling him, Lucas Tongue

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - deebab - 21-09-2010 05:12 PM

(21-09-2010 01:31 PM)HellsBells Wrote:  When your husband has banned you from talking about Spooks until at least Sunday.

Never mind HellsBells, you can chat about it on line with us.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - tyme4t - 21-09-2010 11:48 PM

...when you look at the calendar and go "Oh it's Rupert's 40th birthday!" on Wednesday the 22nd! Not only do I know the date and year he was born (I joined the 40 club earlier this year) but also know Richard's is August 22 (turned 39 this year) and Matthew's is October 17th (36) Cool I don't have these noted anywhere I just KNOW Wink
~ unlike family members which have to be written on 3 different calendars and inputted on my cell phone with reminders so I can then send them belated greetings...and yes my 7 year old nephew is STILL waiting for his card/gift from Sept 7... Blush

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Skully - 22-09-2010 12:55 AM

(21-09-2010 01:31 PM)HellsBells Wrote:  When your husband has banned you from talking about Spooks until at least Sunday.

Make the most of Sunday!

when.. you burn your toast cos your too busy reading Spooks Forum... twice.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - BravoNine - 22-09-2010 12:58 AM

when you watch a TV show and they blew up the Thames House, and you yell at the TV screen "HEY NOT COOL!!! YOU KILLED MY SPOOKS!!!!!!!!"

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Jericho - 22-09-2010 02:47 AM

.......in the present series, you notice that the team are using the latest 27" iMac.

Does that make me a Spookette or an Apple fanbois?