Spooks Forum
"You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) (/thread-743.html)

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Obsession - 22-09-2010 01:11 PM

(07-08-2010 10:44 PM)Nia M Wrote:  When you walk down Albert Embankment (where H&R's bench is) while listening to the Spooks theme tune, sit on H&R's bench, take a picture of yourself sitting on it, take a pic of the bench itself, then continue down towards Lambeth Bridge while listening to the Spooks theme on repeat and doing the Spooks walk, then take sneaky pics of the real Thames House, then continue down to Vauxhall Bridge (still listening to the theme tune and walking like a Spook), decide not to get on the tube at Vauxhall and instead cross the bridge and walk to Pimlico Tube Station (even though by now it is raining) so that you can get better pictures of Vauxhall Cross as you cross the bridge.

I have so do this - I did it last month...
YKYAFOS when my main reason for visiting London was to wander around finding all my favourite spots filmed in Spooks. I so did this! I have a picture of the real Thames house - they even have the pods! Plus I have a picture of the fake Thames house & Millenium bridge.

YKYAFOS when you walk down Albert Embankment to MI6 and stand under the stone circular thing (pergola type thing) where Harry always met Jules Sivitar and you imagine that Harry and Jules are about to meet you there. Blush

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Kazters - 23-09-2010 06:02 PM

when you watch the news and they are talking about the home secetary (Theresa May) and you think i wonder how she would work with harry

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Aria - 23-09-2010 06:51 PM

... You buy your husband a tie, and he hardly ever wears one, just because its very like the stripy one that Harry wears Blush

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Tea Lady - 23-09-2010 07:05 PM

(23-09-2010 06:51 PM)Aria Wrote:  ... You buy your husband a tie, and he hardly ever wears one, just because its very like the stripy one that Harry wears Blush

I know that one well Aria . Smile

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Skully - 24-09-2010 06:58 AM

when you plan your study hours for the next 8 weeks around the airing of Spooks 9.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - JHyde - 24-09-2010 10:02 AM

Hells yes. That is de rigeur for many of us I think!

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - yorkshiretyke - 25-09-2010 07:19 AM

When you are sat watching New Tricks with hubby and Jerry and Brian are sent to visit MI5 and you both shout "thats Thames house"!

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - almh - 25-09-2010 07:42 AM

I noticed that too Big Grin Sadly couldn't shout it out for fear of incurring the wrath of my family.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Obsession - 25-09-2010 08:22 AM

When playing through favourite episodes gets you through a boring part at work

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - almh - 01-10-2010 07:35 PM

When you see that you've written PF repeatedly on your work, and are struggling to come up with a reason for why you've written this, assuming that it stands for Peter Firth... Then I remembered I was doing Statistics, and it stood for probability of failure Confused