Spooks Forum
"You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) (/thread-743.html)

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Beatriz - 09-10-2010 09:35 AM

... when you get overly excited when you realise that Tuesday is a bank holiday in Spain and you can watch 9.4 IN THE MORNING!!! Vueltasss

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - tyme4t - 09-10-2010 10:33 AM

...when every song on the radio conjures up images of various characters and you think hmmmm "[spooks] The Musical" that could work...Suicida

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - tyme4t - 12-10-2010 11:23 AM

...you are willing to risk being late on the first day of your new position at work because you just HAVE to watch all of 9.4 before you go - speeding off to work now! Cool

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - A Cousin - 14-10-2010 05:28 PM

YKYAFOS when...trotting gingerly up the stairwell to the toilets you can't resist quietly saying into your imaginary comms, "This is Gazelle. I'm on the move." Cool

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - BravoNine - 15-10-2010 11:29 AM

When you watch Law and Order: UK and there's a guest character named "Harry Lucas", you start giggling hysterically and wonders if you should give your future child that name! Big Grin

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - HellsBells - 15-10-2010 01:38 PM

When you see a security monitor flicker momentarily and you immediately think the system is being hacked into, probably by Tariq.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - tyme4t - 16-10-2010 01:00 PM

...when you are driving along a highway in Prince Edward Island and consider stealing the town sign of Albany!

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Obsession - 19-10-2010 10:57 AM

when you download the two soundtracks from iTunes Smile

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - gayle - 22-10-2010 08:01 PM

when you are telling all your neighbors in Arizona to "netflix" it and get caught up! Luckily I found this site...

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Jhokur - 22-10-2010 09:05 PM

(14-10-2010 05:28 PM)A Cousin Wrote:  YKYAFOS when...trotting gingerly up the stairwell to the toilets you can't resist quietly saying into your imaginary comms, "This is Gazelle. I'm on the move." Cool
I play the theme music in my head occasionally when taking the stairs - our building at work has somewhat industrial staircases. Big Grin