Spooks Forum
"You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) (/thread-743.html)

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Akira - 02-11-2010 04:55 PM

ykyafosw, simply, your flatmates think you're insane about it.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Kirayuki - 02-11-2010 07:52 PM

...when you ran out of drama as soon as it finished, dashed toward the college cafe leaving people in a daze, brawled over the available computers which allow free web surfing to bag a computer just to go on Spooksforum during my lunch break. Big Grin

(Okay so that's slightly exaggerated. I did dash out of drama and to the cafe though...but i stared at someone til they felt uncomfortable and vacated a computer. Tongue)

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - almh - 03-11-2010 08:55 PM

... when you now have facebook messages from distraught friends who were converted to Spooks by you talking about it so much, and are now
Series 9 Spoiler: show
angry with you because they feel heartbroken re:Lucas/John

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Tea Lady - 04-11-2010 11:44 AM

...When you actually enjoy your regular half hour visit to your orthodontist this month, because you discover he is a massive Spooks fan and is still mourning Ros. Actually there was a point where he was taking a new mould of my upper teeth and I couldn't really talk or move and he started talking about Maya and what a wonderful character she is. I couldn't wait to get the thing out of my mouth to give him both barrels. Smile

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - HellsBells - 04-11-2010 02:35 PM

Maya ? A wonderful character ? Is your orthodontist watching the same programme Smile Glad you put him straight Tea Lady!
Hubby is away so you watch Spooks until 12.30 at night, then wake-up at 4.00 worrying about Lucas and can't get back to sleep. I am soooo tired.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Onion Terror - 04-11-2010 11:06 PM

...when you watch that bit in episode 4.2 where Malcolm talks about applying for jobs through the MI5 website, and find yourself thinking "I might just do that..."

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - HellsBells - 05-11-2010 02:36 PM

...you're so preoccupied with Lucas's storyline that you pour orange juice onto your breakfast cereal instead of milk.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - BravoNine - 05-11-2010 02:46 PM

.....you're so worried sick for Lucas's wellbeing that you literally became sick yourself! (Damn left eye still won't stop twitching!) >.<

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - almh - 05-11-2010 03:11 PM

... when before an exam you get texted by your parent to remind you to write all your thoughts and ideas down (but not the spooks related ones).

... when you text your mum to ask why you missed England, which has a train network that ceases to work properly when there's a bit of rain, when you were on holiday somewhere sunny, and she replies "Spooks mainly I think and even that's proving dodgy." I love my mum Heart She knows me too well...

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - FATBOY - 05-11-2010 08:05 PM

.... BBCiPlayer and Spooksforum become your most visited sites