Spooks Forum
"You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) (/thread-743.html)

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Kirayuki - 26-11-2010 07:26 PM

When you're ill and you spend all day ding Spooks related activities.

When you almost burn your house down as you put the deep fat fryer on and go into the other room to join the forum again...then forget about it until it starts to smell. Tongue (Woops. It was fine though.)

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Apicius - 26-11-2010 10:46 PM

... when your first thought on hearing about the flare up in the situation between South and North Korea is
Series 8 Spoiler: show
that Nightingale seems to be on the rise again. Juliet did get away...

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Byatil - 26-11-2010 10:49 PM

When you hear a news report about a Russian whistle-blower being tortured in prison, and immediately think "Spooks"!

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Tea Lady - 26-11-2010 11:07 PM

...you can't stop seeing things to do with Spooks on the TV.

Take tonight, Amish Mani appeared in Eastenders (which almost gave me a heart attack!) Dr. Kirby was in New Tricks, and the new BBC iplayer advert which I saw tonight as well, features BIG stills of Lucas, Ruth, and Beth !!

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Kirayuki - 27-11-2010 11:39 AM

Ooh. Just looked the advert up (you wont hear me say that often Tongue)

It's here if anyone wants to see it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMww8xdsyjk

..when you are dreaming and a part of your dreams that night is Harry giving you a lift home... Big Grin

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - HellsBells - 27-11-2010 06:30 PM

.....When you hear that MI6 was fooled by a fake Taliban commander and
Series series9 Spoiler: show
you think maybe the Lucas/John storyline isn't that far-fetched after all!!!

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - BravoNine - 27-11-2010 06:56 PM

(27-11-2010 06:30 PM)HellsBells Wrote:  .....When you hear that MI6 was fooled by a fake Taliban commander and
Series series9 Spoiler: show
you think maybe the Lucas/John storyline isn't that far-fetched after all!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you must not think that way!!!!!!!!!!! Vueltasss It will always be far-fetched!!!!

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - HellsBells - 27-11-2010 07:10 PM

Sorry just a momentary elapse.....firmly back in denial now!

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - BravoNine - 27-11-2010 07:32 PM

(27-11-2010 07:10 PM)HellsBells Wrote:  Sorry just a momentary elapse.....firmly back in denial now!

Good! Here I thought I would have to go to your house and smack you on the head to bring you back to reality! Big Grin

------------------------

....when you fall asleep and a friend tries to play a prank on you to wake you but instead she receives an elbow in the face....Silba

Oops, it seems my defense mechanism is at high alert....Angel

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Indianscout - 28-11-2010 12:11 AM

You grab a bottle of Scots Whisky before every episode!