Spooks Forum
"You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) (/thread-743.html)

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - A Cousin - 28-11-2010 04:31 AM

YKYAFOSW...watching The Wizard of Oz with the family, you get to the part where the Cowardly Lion is saying, "I do believe in spooks! I do believe in spooks! IdoIdoIdoIdoIdo believe in spooks!" and your kids look at you and exclaim, "Mommy! Spooks!" to which you reply sheepishly, "Different kind of spook."

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Kirayuki - 28-11-2010 03:01 PM

Haha! Great. Smile

...when you have a day off work and you spend all day of it either having a lie in or on the forum. Big Grin

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - BravoNine - 01-12-2010 08:13 AM

............when you watch Strike Back and they mention MI5, you start giggling and think instead of having John Bateman in Series 9, they should have changed it to John Porter! LOL! Big Grin

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Floz - 04-12-2010 07:50 PM

When you scream because you open your new packet of frubes and there is a spooks strawberry flavoured one!!!

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Nia M - 04-12-2010 10:35 PM

... you are seriously tempted to buy a packet of Frubes, just for that fact Big Grin

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Floz - 05-12-2010 06:12 PM

Oh i bought 2!!! although sadly i can't find a spooks strawberry one in my second pack Sad x

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Obsession - 07-12-2010 07:36 AM

...when you've been staring at a work collegue all day because his tight brown curls, damp from the rain, remind you of Harry Pearce (and he's also georgous, like PF) Big Grin

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - BravoNine - 08-12-2010 09:39 AM

.....when you recognize so many actors in the upcoming HBO series Game of Thrones and sees Iain Glen AKA Vaughn, there is one second of sudden excitement before it is replaced with an image of a briefcase......and then you proceed to glare for the next 10 minutes....

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - HellsBells - 09-12-2010 12:49 PM

.....When you're so engrossed in watching an episode of Spooks you forget to blow out your advent candle and you are now down to day 11.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - YourFutureMuse - 09-12-2010 01:21 PM

... when you actually use Ruth in an argument between to people about whether a physics or classics degree is better for getting you a job. Would have worked as well if at least one person involved had have actually watched Spooks. Bah.