Spooks Forum
"You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) (/thread-743.html)

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Forever Secret - 16-12-2010 06:24 PM

When you have a memory stick and you're asked to name it something you will remember so you name it "Albany" Tongue

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Obsession - 17-12-2010 08:39 AM

when WikiLeaks makes you think of the Bendorf group

...when you hear that someone comes from Kerala, India and you immediately think of S8.1

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Floz - 30-12-2010 07:08 PM

When you're studing King Lear in English and your teacher asks 'What do we know about Albany?" (A character in the play married to Goneril-the kings eldest daughter) And you find yourself rasing your hand and saying: "it's a weapon used by britain as a deterant against other nuclear superpowers and harry gives it away to lucas to save ruth" and then feel really stupid when only one person other than you in your class understands and the rest are sitting looking cluelessly at you.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - BravoNine - 30-12-2010 08:43 PM

(30-12-2010 07:08 PM)Floz Wrote:  When you're studing King Lear in English and your teacher asks 'What do we know about Albany?" (A character in the play married to Goneril-the kings eldest daughter) And you find yourself rasing your hand and saying: "it's a weapon used by britain as a deterant against other nuclear superpowers and harry gives it away to lucas to save ruth" and then feel really stupid when only one person other than you in your class understands and the rest are sitting looking cluelessly at you.

Awww! Thhug*pets on the head* It's okay, it has happened to me too.

Although for me, I just sat in my chair glaring for the rest of the class because it made me think of Series 9 again! Big Grin

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Obsession - 01-01-2011 01:12 PM

when you post a raunchy Harry & Ruth fanfic online Blush

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Byatil - 01-01-2011 11:45 PM

When you see someone mention that they went to a house party in Bethnal Green and are instantly reminded of the drug house in 8.4...

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - cateau1 - 02-01-2011 10:36 AM

You know you're a fan of Spooks when ... You search the Internet for the Spooks theme ringtone. (Anyone know the best place to download it from??)

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Byatil - 02-01-2011 08:03 PM

(02-01-2011 10:36 AM)cateau1 Wrote:  You know you're a fan of Spooks when ... You search the Internet for the Spooks theme ringtone. (Anyone know the best place to download it from??)

Brilliant idea! xD

There's a version of it here: http://www.televisiontunes.com/Spooks.html

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - almh - 02-01-2011 08:27 PM

... when you have a moment where you completely forget what the date is, think it's August, and get really excited because Spooks will be on soon Big Grin And then get disappointed when you realize it's actually January...

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - JHyde - 03-01-2011 05:28 AM

...when a note offering your father some firewood has been left in an odd spot and you wonder whether your dad is a spy. Firewood in January? (It's OK, it really was genuine.)