Spooks Forum
"You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) (/thread-743.html)

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - HellsBells - 14-01-2011 01:54 PM

(13-01-2011 06:20 PM)BravoNine Wrote:  Spend about 5 hours through the night trying to perfect your Spooks fanfic and you are still not satisfied!

I'm sure that was time well spent, can't wait to see what you come-up with.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Saerwen - 14-01-2011 04:59 PM

I working on my first fanfic and I wake up during the night and have to write the idea I've dreamt of and
noting others on my mobile till I get home to my pc.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Obsession - 17-01-2011 11:54 AM

...when you've finally admitted to some of your family that you're writing fanfiction, and have suffered the eye-rolling and looks of despair on their faces. Will definately not be telling them its about H/R!

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Forever Secret - 20-01-2011 07:17 PM

When you check SF on your phone on the bus at college, and your friends ask you "What are you looking at", and you tell them "Spooks Forum" and they just roll their eyes in a "Oh no not again" kind of way Tongue

And when you see a Will they won't they going on in front of you and compare it to Ruth and Harry to get your point across Tongue Wink

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Obsession - 23-01-2011 12:57 PM

When you're texting on your mobile and point to something at the same time and it makes you immediately think of Lucas pointing his phone at Robinov in S8.3.

When you're writing out a rental application and notice that the street you want to live on is 'Pearce' ave...made me grin so much that my sister insisted that I tell her about it...she groaned and rolled her eyes at me, and asked if that was the only reason I wanted to live there! Of course not, though it's a lovely thought. Smile

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - BravoNine - 23-01-2011 01:18 PM

When your teacher is talking about mental disorders and people changing in the blink of an eye and how that effects the people around them, you sigh loudly and reply to your teacher out loud that you know exactly what he's talking about and how horrible it feels and goes on to describe the downfall of Lucas North in minute detail before you finally realize your teacher is looking at you very strangely and your best friend is face-palming into her desk. Big Grin

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Forever Secret - 23-01-2011 02:49 PM

Ahhh the face-palm! I get that a lot as well! LOL!

Hmmm, When you go to your Doctors, and they have a big screen TV displaying info including the surgery name.... which is Albany House... and all you see is the word Albany and you start laughing attracting unwanted attention Wink

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - MrsHat - 23-01-2011 05:12 PM

I recently watched 6.1 & 6.2 right before going to work....I get into work and my boss is coughing and spluttering just like Adam and Mikail are when infected with the virus. Confused

Was rather worried for a few minutes before I realised it was just fiction Blush

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Kirayuki - 24-01-2011 06:32 PM

When you are sat in a Religious Studies lesson where you are discussing Ethics and your teacher says "I was was going to show you a clip from Spooks but it wont work..." I pull face similar to this ---> =O
He then says "Anyone watch Spooks?" To which I yell "Me me, I do! I LOVE Spooks!!!" and the class find this terribly amusing.

Safe to say I got little work done after this due to discussing what actually happened in the minutest detail in the scene he briefly described to do his lesson to the person to my right. Silba

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - binkie - 24-01-2011 07:04 PM

(24-01-2011 06:32 PM)Kirayuki Wrote:  When you are sat in a Religious Studies lesson where you are discussing Ethics and your teacher says "I was was going to show you a clip from Spooks but it wont work..."

Well don't just leave it there!! What was the scene? Vueltasss