Spooks Forum
"You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) (/thread-743.html)

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - tyme4t - 29-03-2010 11:14 PM

...all hell breaks loose because the "Spooks" Facebook fan page you were following disappears!

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - YourFutureMuse - 30-03-2010 08:29 PM

... when you let your dog out in the garden, go and put an episode of Spooks on and it is only one hour later when the episode has finished and you wonder where the barking is coming from that you realise you left your poor little doggy in the cold and rain for an hour :/ i am evil lol Confused

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - tyme4t - 31-03-2010 12:10 PM

Yahoo...you get excited because you have been promoted to Junior Officer on the Spooks Forum!!! Seriously happy!

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Beatriz - 31-03-2010 05:13 PM

Congrats tyme4t!!! Wink There are some people who don't understand it!! I still receive dodgy looks when I say I'm a mod, it's not so geek, is it?

Poor dog, YFM! That sounds like a thing I would do, though Tongue Did you give him/her something in compensation? What's his/her name, BTW?

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - YourFutureMuse - 31-03-2010 06:13 PM

Haha his name is Baillie and he is still not talking to me :/ lol

And being a mod is definitely not geeky at all, haha maybe thats why its shortened to 'mod' lol mods and rockers cool Tongue

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - JHyde - 31-03-2010 06:29 PM

Series 9 Spoiler: show
....the way everyone is discussing the 'ultimate betrayal' due to take place in Season 9 reminds you an awful lot of discussions about 'Ruth's family' this time last year.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Skully - 01-04-2010 12:29 PM

when you're striding through city streets and Lucas in Moscow (ep7.7) theme music automatically starts playing in your head.

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - HellsBells - 01-04-2010 01:32 PM

When you are off on holiday for a week and you're worried you'll miss updates on series 9.

To anyone who has time off over Easter - Happy Holiday !!

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - YourFutureMuse - 02-04-2010 03:30 PM

... when you always thought that you were good at multitasking, until you attempt to combine Spooks and biology homework.. The beautiful poster I have spent the past four hours working on has 'The Skeletal Structure of a Sugarhorse' written on the top in giant permanent markered letters! (Yeah, it was supposed to say seahorse Tongue)

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - JHyde - 03-04-2010 11:09 AM

I did just genuinely laugh very hard. As someone who writes letters and cards, I know how easy this is to do.