Spooks Forum
"You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) (/thread-743.html)

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Crisitos - 07-04-2010 05:19 AM

When you're all excited because you find the letters “MI5” in one of your job’s documents, that in Spanish is an acronym for “Meta Institucional número 5” (Institutional goal number 5) and you’re so happy that you start to tell everyone that Harry has to send agents for you because you have a top secret documentYahooYahooYahoo…and of course they see you like you are crazy.DodgyDodgy

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - tyme4t - 07-04-2010 11:25 AM

(07-04-2010 05:19 AM)Crisitos Wrote:  When you're all excited because you find the letters “MI5” in one of your job’s documents, that in Spanish is an acronym for “Meta Institucional número 5” (Institutional goal number 5) and you’re so happy that you start to tell everyone that Harry has to send agents for you because you have a top secret documentYahooYahooYahoo…and of course they see you like you are crazy.DodgyDodgy

LOL...well we here on the Spooks Forum understand you completely!! Wink

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Aria - 07-04-2010 04:19 PM

... one of your friends has a baby boy and you start suggesting Spooks related names. You are especially pleased when she chooses the name Oliver!!!

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - tyme4t - 08-04-2010 10:30 AM

...you have to remind yourself that sometimes a white van with no windows is just that...Colin & Malcolm are not inside...they are in the blue van with no windows...

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - JHyde - 08-04-2010 12:18 PM

....when someone you know has a car stolen and you almost try and comfort them by saying it was probably a spook trying to get away from bad guys or dropping a body off outside Thames House. At least it was in a good cause.....

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Tea Lady - 08-04-2010 01:28 PM

...when your "family" is looking to book a holiday abroad for 2 weeks in October, and that thought brings you out in a cold sweat as you know it is bound to clash with the first episode of Spooks and you probably wont have internet access also.....Confused

(as an aside does anyone know the date in October series 6 and 7 started?)

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Beatriz - 08-04-2010 02:09 PM

Come to Spain!! If you come to A Coruña I'll invite you to watch the season premier at my place Wink It will be fun!!

I have no idea when those series started...

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Skully - 08-04-2010 02:12 PM

when every time the Australian cricket player 'Marcus North' gets mentioned on the news, you think of you know who...

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - Tea Lady - 08-04-2010 02:37 PM

(08-04-2010 02:09 PM)Beatriz Wrote:  Come to Spain!! If you come to A Coruña I'll invite you to watch the season premier at my place Wink It will be fun!!

I have no idea when those series started...

Ha ha, bless, thank you but I fear it may be Florida. I cant go a day though without the SF let alone 2 weeks!! Unfortunately none of my family understands this or cares. Even if I get back for the first episode, I will miss all the pre season interviews and press stuff....eeesh !!

RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - JHyde - 08-04-2010 05:59 PM

(08-04-2010 02:12 PM)Skully Wrote:  when every time the Australian cricket player 'Marcus North' gets mentioned on the news, you think of you know who...

Holy crap, I do that too! In fact, I'm sure I had that somewhere on the old thread last December.