Spooks Forum
Episode 10 Discussion [rewatch] - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 2 (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Episode 10 Discussion [rewatch] (/thread-764.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Episode 10 Discussion [rewatch] - leonarcj - 07-05-2010 03:01 AM

probably one of my top episodes

RE: Episode 10 Discussion [rewatch] - Kazters - 27-06-2010 06:29 PM

its a strange ep this one! everything is against tom but he also does himself no favours by telling anyone untill its to late.

it cwertainly appears that when they finished the series they wernt sure if he was comming back for s3 because its left with that ending of will they wont they. i still find his shooting of harry odd, i can see why he did it but still!

i agree the shot of Danny and Zoe on the beach is a sad one!

as for tom and the american woman whos name has escaped me, i didnt see the need for it, then again i didnt like the charactor

RE: Episode 10 Discussion [rewatch] - Nia M - 27-06-2010 07:59 PM

Christine.
I never liked her to begin with, but she grew on me.

RE: Episode 10 Discussion [rewatch] - Kazters - 27-06-2010 08:05 PM

in my head i saw tom looking her up as much as i wasnt a fan of her, i can see them living together, unless he went after zoe which would never have happened

RE: Episode 10 Discussion [rewatch] - kieran - 09-11-2010 11:59 AM

Best episode of spooks ever in my opinion,Wish i could erase it from my memory and watch it for the first time again.

RE: Episode 10 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 10-11-2010 07:49 AM

Really? That's a big call! Was it just the revelation and deception surrounding Tom or was it something else?

RE: Episode 10 Discussion [rewatch] - BravoNine - 12-11-2010 11:51 AM

Quite a game of intrigue....a few plot-points floating around but ultimately it did built up a nice send-off platform for Tom, and left Harry's fate hanging in the balance!

Series Series 9 Spoiler: show
It's funny how similar Tom and Lucas's downfall turned out to be, both willing to risk so much for that one moment of peace, for the love of one woman. It's kinda errie how much Tom and Lucas share very similar traits, two old friends, two of Harry's prodigies, and somehow they both ended up walking down the same dark path. Except Tom got out of it before it was too late, and Lucas never did. Sad and tragic....

RE: Episode 10 Discussion [rewatch] - xRuthx - 25-05-2011 06:28 AM

This is one of my favourite Spooks episodes. It has stayed with me for a very long time... in particular the combination of the score 'Hold Me Tight' with Tom shooting Harry and wading into the ocean. I really miss that piece of music.

RE: Episode 10 Discussion [rewatch] - xRuthx - 25-05-2011 06:28 AM

This is one of my favourite Spooks episodes. It has stayed with me for a very long time... in particular the combination of the score 'Hold Me Tight' with Tom shooting Harry and wading into the ocean. I really miss that piece of music.