Spooks Forum
'For his first trick, the terrorist presents....' Ch. 6 - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Fan Fiction (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: 'For his first trick, the terrorist presents....' Ch. 6 (/thread-779.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: 'For his first trick, the terrorist presents....' Ch. 6 - HellsBells - 01-04-2010 05:55 PM

Sorry for the late review, but I read the whole story again from the beginning. This is really great and enjoyed this chapter immensely. Poor Lucas being reminded of Darshavin so unexpectedly. Wonderful writing !

RE: 'For his first trick, the terrorist presents....' Ch. 6 - JHyde - 01-04-2010 07:18 PM

Thanks guys - I really needed to hear all this. I should have the final chapter up sometime over the long weekend. It's a really, meaty personal chapter...so hopefully you'll come back for more.

RE: 'For his first trick, the terrorist presents....' Ch. 6 - Nia M - 04-04-2010 01:34 PM

Brilliant action chapter here - particularly Ros going solo and winning, and Lucas' 'manic' attack Smile

RE: 'For his first trick, the terrorist presents....' Ch. 6 - AnnMarie - 19-09-2010 02:17 AM

Loved this line...""I'll resist the urge to make jokes about back entrances and surprises," said Lucas softly"...nicely done.

Ros, single handed. Of course. Smile