Spooks Forum
Matthew Macfadyen - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Matthew Macfadyen (/thread-797.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Matthew Macfadyen - YourFutureMuse - 18-05-2010 07:13 PM

He looks very James Bond in that pic! Wink
But they spelt his name wrong, how rude haha

RE: Matthew Macfadyen - tyme4t - 19-05-2010 01:49 AM

(17-05-2010 04:44 PM)YourFutureMuse Wrote:  Haven't seen RH but a friend went yesterday and said that although MM hasn't a major part she was impressed with the parts he was in - apparently v. humourous. Anyone seen it?

Just got back from the movies & saw Robin Hood - glad I went to see it on the big screen. It's ok but is it wrong that I was happiest with the movie when the bad guys were on screen?!? Wink
MM's sherriff is great - he goes for campy & humour and it works!
I think that if the powers that be (Crowe & Scott) do a sequel - MM's part will be much bigger - like his hair & costumes! lol

Now I am looking forward to The Pillars of the Earth in July! Smile

RE: Matthew Macfadyen - Kazters - 27-06-2010 04:41 PM

voices the tannoy in harrods? never been LOL but my goodness.
i only started watching s1 cos he and Keeley were in it and im a huge fan of both. and became ever so hooked! i always find myself distracted by his eye lashes ( i blame ashes to ashes for this) because they are so long i wonder what they would look like with mascara.

RE: Matthew Macfadyen - Nia M - 27-06-2010 05:18 PM

I went to see him in Robin Hood, but I was a little disappointed that his part wasn't bigger. With all the hype, I thought he'd have a lot more screentime...

He was still really good, but he deserved more Smile

RE: Matthew Macfadyen - Kazters - 27-06-2010 06:12 PM

my mum said the same thing she saw it last weekend when i was in glasgoe i went to see paul mccartney she saw robbin hood and was really disapointed not only with the film but with how little he was in it!

i got death at a funeral teh other day he is great in that. i havent seen pride and prejudice because im not an austin fan give me dickens any day

RE: Matthew Macfadyen - Nia M - 27-06-2010 06:38 PM

I've actually seen Matthew in very little. Only Spooks, Ashes to Ashes, Pride and Prejudice and now Robin Hood really.

RE: Matthew Macfadyen - Kazters - 27-06-2010 06:42 PM

i do love him in ashes lol with his mullett and brummie accent!

its the amount of people who have poped up in ashes from spooks its madness

RE: Matthew Macfadyen - Nitrus - 27-06-2010 08:12 PM

You have to watch Death at a Funeral, MM plays a humorous role very well and it's a genuinely funny movie anyway, the British version at least. (Before hollywood ripped it off and ruined it.)

RE: Matthew Macfadyen - Kazters - 27-06-2010 08:21 PM

and also you have keeley trying to hide that she is pregenant! but its a cracking film with again people who have appeared in ashes (in MMs brother who is the guy with the delorian)

RE: Matthew Macfadyen - Nia M - 27-06-2010 08:25 PM

I'll put it on the To Watch list Big Grin