Spooks Forum
Dodgey Dance-alongs - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: Break Room (/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Dodgey Dance-alongs (/thread-854.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Dodgey Dance-alongs - HellsBells - 14-05-2010 01:28 PM

Okay, I don't dance....but the children love to dance to Mambo No.5 by Lou Bega.

RE: Dodgey Dance-alongs - Nitrus - 14-05-2010 03:09 PM

Lol, I remember dancing to that at my school disco when I was about 9, I used to be able to recite it word for word because that's what the cool kids did. Tongue

RE: Dodgey Dance-alongs - Jhokur - 15-05-2010 07:13 AM

LOL at a local pub (yes not ironically named The Britannia Arms) a DJ did a risque adlib version of Mambo #5 in karaoke.

Van Halen - You Really Got Me Now
Right Said Fred - I’m Too Sexy

RE: Dodgey Dance-alongs - JHyde - 15-05-2010 08:04 AM

Oh of course - Right Said Fred!!! Yes!

RE: Dodgey Dance-alongs - tyme4t - 15-05-2010 10:29 AM

(15-05-2010 08:04 AM)JHyde Wrote:  Oh of course - Right Said Fred!!! Yes!

Now that's a dodgey one!!! Wink

RE: Dodgey Dance-alongs - YourFutureMuse - 15-05-2010 08:32 PM

Oooh haha how about dodgey songs to karoakey to? My personal best is Celine Dion all by myself hahaha. Not that I can sing but I make up for it by shouting and the drama of my performances Wink. Funnily enough I have never done karoake when sober haha god knows why.
A song that is always dodgey (but marvellous) to sing and dance to is five- get on up when your down. Oh wow that song was my childhood hahaha

RE: Dodgey Dance-alongs - JHyde - 16-05-2010 05:20 AM

My sister was telling me yesterday she likes to sing Bonnie Tyler's Hero at karaoke and I laughed her into the next room. The irony is I *can* sing (so can she) and I hate karaoke. There's just something that's so 'look at me' about it.

If I WAS going to do it, I'd probably pick a couple of the songs I've nominated already as dance-along songs. Mostly because people sing along with you.

RE: Dodgey Dance-alongs - tyme4t - 19-05-2010 02:01 AM

ooohh...here's another dodgey one
It's Not Unusual - Tom Jones - must dance like Carlton Banks from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air when this song comes on! Vueltasss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxdauqh3epw

Enjoy!

RE: Dodgey Dance-alongs - JHyde - 19-05-2010 07:01 AM

That's a great song to try and imitate Tom Jones, though. One of the reasons I love INXS so much is because I've spent, like, 18 years trying to sing like Michael Hutchence. Which is hard because I'm a chick.

RE: Dodgey Dance-alongs - Beatriz - 19-05-2010 09:43 AM

(19-05-2010 02:01 AM)tyme4t Wrote:  ooohh...here's another dodgey one
It's Not Unusual - Tom Jones - must dance like Carlton Banks from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air when this song comes on! Vueltasss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxdauqh3epw

Enjoy!

HAHAHAHA I always loved Carlton doing that dance!! And it's a must try to dance like him when this song is played Big Grin