Spooks Forum
Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 9 (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes (/thread-859.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes - age1021 - 02-09-2010 12:19 AM

Did anybody see the promo shot for Spooks? It's on the facebook page for the Armitage Army.
Yahoo

RE: Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Beatriz - 02-09-2010 08:42 AM

Nice picture of Lucas and Harry, but I fear another series shot in blue and dark colours... Confused

If you don't have a facebook account you can also see that picture here.

There are some pictures of Sophia Miles in ep 1 and 2 in Absolutely Sophia Myles site.

RE: Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes - LucasNorthFan - 02-09-2010 07:44 PM

Thanks for the heads up!

Only the 2 of the together look lonely...a woman is missing....

LNF Tongue

RE: Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes - TygerBright - 03-09-2010 12:58 AM

nowt wrong with dark & blue.. for Lucas. brings out his eyes Tongue
though the ship/handcuff/khaki one disturbs me...very John Porter déjà vu (I've always supected that was his true identity Big Grin)
and BTW - how far up is that tattoo going to wander?!?!? Seriously, continuity?!?!? Please?!?

RE: Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes - BravoNine - 03-09-2010 06:56 AM

(03-09-2010 12:58 AM)TygerBright Wrote:  nowt wrong with dark & blue.. for Lucas. brings out his eyes Tongue

LOL! I agree! it does bring out his eyes!!

Lucas's eyes are now a permanent fixture on my laptop background! Yahoo

(03-09-2010 12:58 AM)TygerBright Wrote:  though the ship/handcuff/khaki one disturbs me...very John Porter déjà vu (I've always supected that was his true identity Big Grin)

Maybe Lucas is suffering from multiple personality disorder? I mean, that can happen, especially after what poor Lucas was put through the last two series, not to mention the 8 years in a russian prison. Maybe it messed with his head?Confused

(03-09-2010 12:58 AM)TygerBright Wrote:  and BTW - how far up is that tattoo going to wander?!?!? Seriously, continuity?!?!? Please?!?

lol the moving tattoo! I suppose you have never watched Robin Hood: Men In Tights? The Prince John in that movie had a mole on his face that changed positions every other scene! We called it the moving mole! LOL! It was done on purpose of course!Silba

RE: Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Maike - 03-09-2010 08:26 AM

The wrist tattoo had already moved upwards in series 8 and I suspect it is not a continuity error but for practical reasons, it is hidden by his sleeve most of the time and does not have to e applied every day.

RE: Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Beatriz - 03-09-2010 09:30 AM

I'm a bit worried (well maybe worried is not the word Tongue). If I'm right, GTMV has said goodbye today, and hasn't Richard Arnold shot a behind the scenes documentary about series 9 of Spooks? What happens to this? Is it going to be aired anyway? Please, please, pretty please Sad

RE: Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Tea Lady - 03-09-2010 10:38 AM

(03-09-2010 09:30 AM)Beatriz Wrote:  I'm a bit worried (well maybe worried is not the word Tongue). If I'm right, GTMV has said goodbye today, and hasn't Richard Arnold shot a behind the scenes documentary about series 9 of Spooks? What happens to this? Is it going to be aired anyway? Please, please, pretty please Sad

Yes, I tweeted him a few weeks back but got no reply (funnily enough) so I doubt we will see it. The new Daytime show, will surely not show clips with Richard Arnold in them? If they do, I will be surprised anyway.

There was a tweet by Ian Wylie the other day, where someone was asking him if he had any cast interviews ready to release soon and his response was that it was very difficult to do any interviews this year because of the tight filming schedule and that they would take place once the series goes on air. It seems, both Kudos and the BBC were really keen to get this series out there, on screens ASAP.

RE: Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Beatriz - 03-09-2010 10:50 AM

I've just asked him via twitter too; maybe if too many people asks he will answer... *fingers crossed* It will be an enormous pity if that documentary doesn't come up Sad It's not fair!!! Thcussing

I'm glad they are taking Spooks seriously this year, not like last year... Smile

RE: Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Tea Lady - 03-09-2010 03:29 PM

(03-09-2010 10:50 AM)Beatriz Wrote:  I've just asked him via twitter too; maybe if too many people asks he will answer... *fingers crossed* It will be an enormous pity if that documentary doesn't come up Sad It's not fair!!! Thcussing

I'm glad they are taking Spooks seriously this year, not like last year... Smile

Ha!
Just got this email reply from ITV as to whether they still plan to show the interview:

"Dear *
Thank you for your email. We do not have a definite answer to your question but we anticipate that the interviews will be used in some form.
Best wishes"

Now, don't you just wish people would say "I haven't a clue" when they haven't a clue !!