Spooks Forum
Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 9 (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes (/thread-859.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes - BravoNine - 20-07-2010 05:18 AM

(20-07-2010 04:14 AM)Skully Wrote:  Not sure of the best place to post this, but RAnet is reporting that some Richard Armitage fans, who were at a Spooks filming at Wandsworth Town Hall on July 18, were told by some crew members that Spooks 10 has been commissioned Yahoo

If this is true, then Lucas better remain among the living for Series 10, or else a legion of angry Lucas fans may pop up and set fire to the BBC!WinkSilba

RE: Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes - noeudeviperes - 20-07-2010 08:15 AM

Yes, and I'll be one of them!

RE: Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Tea Lady - 20-07-2010 09:17 AM

All positive rumours regarding S10 are good for the soul. Smile

Certain people on the forum may be happy about this but that orange bloke, Richard Arnold, has announced he is leaving GMTV today. Hardly a surprise with the shake up that has gone on there. I am just a bit concerned that we won't get to see his report and the interviews he did with the cast, a couple of months ago. At the time they gave us a little spoiler of him talking to Harry. GMTV usually has the biggest bit of publicity pre-season. Anyway, just have to wait and see wont we.

RE: Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes - armitagedazzledme - 20-07-2010 09:48 AM

(20-07-2010 05:18 AM)BravoNine Wrote:  
(20-07-2010 04:14 AM)Skully Wrote:  Not sure of the best place to post this, but RAnet is reporting that some Richard Armitage fans, who were at a Spooks filming at Wandsworth Town Hall on July 18, were told by some crew members that Spooks 10 has been commissioned Yahoo

If this is true, then Lucas better remain among the living for Series 10, or else a legion of angry Lucas fans may pop up and set fire to the BBC!WinkSilba

I will be one of those fans too, Lucas better be there !! It would not be right if he was not...

RE: Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes - TygerBright - 20-07-2010 08:00 PM

never mind series 9 - HAVE YOU SEEN THE PICTURE from the Wandsworth shoot over at RANet?!?! What's with the villain look, Lucas?!? I'm too worried to go on holidays now. He looks not just as if he's in dire need of a hairdresser but I've also - with great confusion and concern - noted the totally un-Lucas attire.
GAH!!!
*head-sand*

RE: Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes - armitagedazzledme - 20-07-2010 08:02 PM

(20-07-2010 08:00 PM)TygerBright Wrote:  never mind series 9 - HAVE YOU SEEN THE PICTURE from the Wandsworth shoot over at RANet?!?! What's with the villain look, Lucas?!? I'm too worried to go on holidays now. He looks not just as if he's in dire need of a hairdresser but I've also - with great confusion and concern - noted the totally un-Lucas attire.
GAH!!!
*head-sand*

from what I have read from this its meant to be a flashback to 1995, Not exactly how I would think Lucas would be back then, He needs a hair cut yes... I am hoping its a flash back, and not what they are going to do with him.

RE: Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes - TygerBright - 20-07-2010 08:07 PM

gee, that's a good explanation.. and I hope it's true. If so, glad to see that the time in Russia improved his fashion sense Tongue

RE: Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes - armitagedazzledme - 20-07-2010 08:09 PM

Yes Russia has indeed improved his fashion sense, lets hope it's true. Is it october yet the suspense for the new series is actually killing me, lol. Tongue

RE: Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes - BravoNine - 20-07-2010 08:10 PM

(20-07-2010 08:00 PM)TygerBright Wrote:  never mind series 9 - HAVE YOU SEEN THE PICTURE from the Wandsworth shoot over at RANet?!?! What's with the villain look, Lucas?!? I'm too worried to go on holidays now. He looks not just as if he's in dire need of a hairdresser but I've also - with great confusion and concern - noted the totally un-Lucas attire.
GAH!!!
*head-sand*

Vueltasss Suicida *Dies*

He looks like he had a fight with a mud puddle....and the mud puddle won...Dodgy

(20-07-2010 08:02 PM)armitagedazzledme Wrote:  
GAH!!!
*head-sand*

from what I have read from this its meant to be a flashback to 1995, Not exactly how I would think Lucas would be back then, He needs a hair cut yes... I am hoping its a flash back, and not what they are going to do with him.

Ohhh so this is back during the time where the hair is in fashion, now that sounds at least logical, I remember my father's hair back then. Good, at least it's not gonna cause me to have heart attacks!

If they are gonna show flashbacks, maybe we will finally get our wish of seeing what really happened to Lucas in Moscow when he was captured! Yahoo

RE: Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Maike - 20-07-2010 08:14 PM

If the BBC site is to be trusted Lucas joined MI5 1995, maybe we find out under which circumstances?