Spooks Forum
Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 9 (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation (/thread-861.html)

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - redCHOCHO - 08-06-2010 09:43 PM

Not sure if this fits in this category but does anyone know if the episodes of Spooks get posted on the internet after they show in Great Britain? I can't stand the thought of waiting until the episodes come out in DVD in America to find out what happens!

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 08-06-2010 10:14 PM

Doesn't really fit into this category, but I'll give you an answer.

Yes, they will become available on the internet after they air, however it's against the rules to post links to the episodes on this forum (except YouTube). However, our paying members (known as Spooks) have the privilege of being able to see links to these episodes in their private section of the forum.

Click the "Become a Spook" button to find out more. Smile

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - BoHenley - 10-06-2010 11:02 AM

(08-06-2010 03:22 PM)WhiteSwan Wrote:  Well, we mustn't forget that RA is an actor - and a very good one, too. So it should be easy enough for him to make us believe he's really telling us some secrets about the plot whereas in fact what he is saying is so vague, it could mean anything! And he has repeated the same lines in quite a number of interviews (e.g. "Lucas is not who you thought he was"), almost as if it was something he had learnt by heart.

True. And to continue the vein of us all driving ourselves insane 5 months before the series airs, don't forget that Harry said to Lucas at the start of Series 7: "If you're lying to me you won't get so much as a funeral." And if Lucas is not who we thought he was...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Result: I can't wait for S9! (your postings on S9 that is. S9 probably won't get to Oz until late next year. Sigh...)

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - HellsBells - 10-06-2010 01:21 PM

(10-06-2010 11:02 AM)BoHenley Wrote:  don't forget that Harry said to Lucas at the start of Series 7: "If you're lying to me you won't get so much as a funeral." And if Lucas is not who we thought he was...

That is what I want, a showdown between Harry and Lucas. Not sure who would win though. It is a storyline that has been bubbling under the surface, even Sarah asked 'what is between you (Lucas) and Harry Pearce". Perhaps in series 9 we might find out.

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - WhiteSwan - 10-06-2010 01:38 PM

(10-06-2010 01:21 PM)HellsBells Wrote:  That is what I want, a showdown between Harry and Lucas. Not sure who would win though. It is a storyline that has been bubbling under the surface, even Sarah asked 'what is between you (Lucas) and Harry Pearce". Perhaps in series 9 we might find out.

There certainly seems to be quite a bit of unresolved business between the two! And so a showdown of some kind would be great - but please without killing off Lucas!
As far as I can remember RA said in another interview a few weeks ago that there were "big surprises in store for Lucas". This doesn't sound like him being a traitor, I mean this wouldn't really be a surprise for himself? So maybe (hopefully) we are all on the wrong track with this double agent business?

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - HellsBells - 10-06-2010 01:49 PM

Does that mean we back to Tea Lady's (I think) idea that Lucas is Harry's long lost son Big Grin

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - WhiteSwan - 10-06-2010 02:13 PM

(10-06-2010 01:49 PM)HellsBells Wrote:  Does that mean we back to Tea Lady's (I think) idea that Lucas is Harry's long lost son Big Grin

Well, that's a very interesting idea! And if we then should find out that Harry was in one way or another responsible for Lucas being imprisoned in Russia and that he betrayed his own son - wouldn't that be "the ultimate betrayal"?

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Tea Lady - 10-06-2010 03:36 PM

(10-06-2010 01:49 PM)HellsBells Wrote:  Does that mean we back to Tea Lady's (I think) idea that Lucas is Harry's long lost son Big Grin

Ha ha, I'm proud to say that was my idea. It is possible. Lucas is 38 and Harry is 56 so Harry could have given birth to Lucas when he was 18.

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - YourFutureMuse - 10-06-2010 05:07 PM

Haha Harry giving birth to Lucas, interesting image Tongue

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - livinglovingmad - 10-06-2010 09:42 PM

(10-06-2010 05:07 PM)YourFutureMuse Wrote:  Haha Harry giving birth to Lucas, interesting image Tongue

No wonder RA went "WHAT?!?!?" when he opened the script Wink