Spooks Forum
Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 9 (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation (/thread-861.html)

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Nia M - 22-06-2010 11:16 AM

Hmm, high hopes for some good Ruth/Harry stuff then?? *crosses fingers*

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - BoHenley - 22-06-2010 12:01 PM

(22-06-2010 12:50 AM)tyme4t Wrote:  
(21-06-2010 07:40 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Ok, I'm going to speculate some more. I'm still sticking to my idea that Harry could be Lucas' father but now with talk of S9 being about genetics, an old flame of Lucas' coming back,and a fight having taken place in a childrens play area in a park, I wonder whether Lucas North has a child out there that he didn't know existed. Just speculating again. If I keep guessing, surely one idea will turn out to be true?? Angel

I was also thinking of the old flame and Lucas' having a child with her that he does not know existed - glad to see that it crossed someone else's mind too...

Yep, thought that too. And I'll probably be COMPLETELY wrong. But the "old flame" has to have some meaning, or why say it?

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Tea Lady - 22-06-2010 12:46 PM

(22-06-2010 10:50 AM)Simone Wrote:  Episode #2 by David Farr - who also wrote the excellent episodes #4 of S05 & S08 Big Grin

Thanks for the info. I'm not an expert on Spooks writers so just checked out David Farr's episodes and they are among some of my favourites. He wrote one of the better episodes of S8, episode 4 and one of my all time favourites, 5.4. If he can get Harry in a buttoned down, creased, white shirt again, I will be one happy Tea Lady. Smile

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - LucasNorthFan - 22-06-2010 02:55 PM

(22-06-2010 12:46 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  
(22-06-2010 10:50 AM)Simone Wrote:  Episode #2 by David Farr - who also wrote the excellent episodes #4 of S05 & S08 Big Grin

Thanks for the info. I'm not an expert on Spooks writers so just checked out David Farr's episodes and they are among some of my favourites. He wrote one of the better episodes of S8, episode 4 and one of my all time favourites, 5.4. If he can get Harry in a buttoned down, creased, white shirt again, I will be one happy Tea Lady. Smile

Great! 8.4 is one of my favourites too, well except for that scene at the end with C2.0, so if he manages not to pull that out with this new flame of Lucas', I'll be one happy Lucas North's fan.

LNF Wink

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - redCHOCHO - 23-06-2010 02:28 AM

(22-06-2010 12:01 PM)BoHenley Wrote:  
(22-06-2010 12:50 AM)tyme4t Wrote:  
(21-06-2010 07:40 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Ok, I'm going to speculate some more. I'm still sticking to my idea that Harry could be Lucas' father but now with talk of S9 being about genetics, an old flame of Lucas' coming back,and a fight having taken place in a childrens play area in a park, I wonder whether Lucas North has a child out there that he didn't know existed. Just speculating again. If I keep guessing, surely one idea will turn out to be true?? Angel

I was also thinking of the old flame and Lucas' having a child with her that he does not know existed - glad to see that it crossed someone else's mind too...

Yep, thought that too. And I'll probably be COMPLETELY wrong. But the "old flame" has to have some meaning, or why say it?

How about Lucas is Harry and COnnie's love child ????

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Fidget - 23-06-2010 11:01 PM

OOOWWWW

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Nia M - 23-06-2010 11:10 PM

I really really don't want to think of Lucas as Harry's child at all *shrug*

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Katja - 23-06-2010 11:30 PM

(22-06-2010 12:01 PM)BoHenley Wrote:  I was also thinking of the old flame and Lucas' having a child with her that he does not know existed - glad to see that it crossed someone else's mind too...

[/quote]

I was thinking the "old flame" might be someone he broke off with to marry Elizavetta and the "whoa" was about the shift in thinking over what he and Vetta were in the first place.

It's always seemed like a love match, but it's kind of a strange coincidence that he happened to be imprisoned for 7 years in her home country, and really that she left him so quickly when he was captured (her son looks about 4 or 5, no?) and was going on about lies when they met again.

Could that be it?

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - BoHenley - 24-06-2010 11:00 AM

Wow! More intrigue! I love it! And remember that whatever it is with Lucas, when RA read the script he said "WHAT?!?"

How much longer do we have to wait? (apart from 5 months) Can we kidnap one of them and force them to tell us? Angel

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - TygerBright - 24-06-2010 08:40 PM

Ever since I first heard that "WHAT?!?!" remark from RA I haven't stopped thinking of that old Michael Biehn movie Timebomb. Where a peaceful watchmaker finds out he used to be a trained assassin..
Wondering if only RA found out what Lucas actually is, or if Lucas finds out too what/who Lucas is (not sure if that makes sense Big Grin)