Spooks Forum
Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 9 (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation (/thread-861.html)

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Kazters - 09-07-2010 10:14 AM

ohh is that blond stund double either for sophia myles? or Hermione Norris? looks more like sophia with the hair! but very interesting! nice shot or RA as well!

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Nia M - 09-07-2010 03:47 PM

Wait, did the new HS definitely die then? (I know he and Ros were in the explosion, but do we know for certain - i.e. official confirmation - that they are dead?)

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Tea Lady - 09-07-2010 04:04 PM

(09-07-2010 03:47 PM)Nia M Wrote:  Wait, did the new HS definitely die then? (I know he and Ros were in the explosion, but do we know for certain - i.e. official confirmation - that they are dead?)

No official confirmation, no. We do know that Robert Glenister is back but not as a politician it appears. There has been no mention of TM returning in Series 9, but that doesn't mean anything. He may survive. They may not even feature a HS in series 9.

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Kazters - 09-07-2010 05:26 PM

didnt i read somewhere on here that HN was spotted filming for this series?

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Naivety - 09-07-2010 07:29 PM

(09-07-2010 09:39 AM)JHyde Wrote:  There are myriad ways that Max Brown's being a piracy expert can come into play. Mostly because piracy funds terrorism in myriad ways.

I must have missed this. How do we know Max Brown is going to play a piracy expert?

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Tea Lady - 09-07-2010 08:18 PM

(09-07-2010 05:26 PM)Kazters Wrote:  didnt i read somewhere on here that HN was spotted filming for this series?

No, unfortunately not. It is just speculation that the woman in the Foxhills photos who is pushing Harry to the ground (link in JHydes previous post) looks like HN, with the hair and clothes.
(09-07-2010 07:29 PM)Naivety Wrote:  
(09-07-2010 09:39 AM)JHyde Wrote:  There are myriad ways that Max Brown's being a piracy expert can come into play. Mostly because piracy funds terrorism in myriad ways.

I must have missed this. How do we know Max Brown is going to play a piracy expert?

It is from a RA interview pre-Strikeback. It is probably somewhere on the RA thread but here it is again:
http://www.tvchoicemagazine.co.uk/choicechat/speaking-spooks

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Kazters - 09-07-2010 08:22 PM

hair is to long! those pics looks like either sophia myles or her stunt double

;(

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Naivety - 09-07-2010 10:17 PM

Thanks, Tea Lady! I did miss the interview!Smile

Good hints about H&R! but I wonder if Harry is going to get jealous when Dimitri starts flirting with Ruth who speaks fluent Greek.

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - BoHenley - 10-07-2010 03:33 AM

Whoa! What a great idea! Maybe it'll kick-start something between those two (at last)!

It's possible (note: possible) that Ros and the HS may not "die" in the explosion, but be injured, sent away to recuperate and therefore unable to work, hence some of the new staff. Although with an explosion that size and their pitiful progress down that corridor...I don't know. I'd love a way for Ros to come back (then again, I said that about Adam). At least Ruth (and we think Malcolm) have!

I can't wait for S9...

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Kazters - 10-07-2010 09:56 AM

to be honest it could be a bit like juliet who did make a full recovery went evil but made a full recovery! she could end up in the psychiatric place that adam did when fiona died! ther emust be a place like that for physical injury