Spooks Forum
Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 9 (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation (/thread-861.html)

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 10-08-2010 01:35 PM

It's been confirmed that there will be 8 episodes. (again! Sad )

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - tyme4t - 10-08-2010 02:11 PM

Thanks Maike & Nitrus for the update!

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - livinglovingmad - 12-08-2010 10:22 PM

Last night I had a dream I was watching Spooks 9 and there was a car chase and then after it was revealed Tom Quinn was in one of the cars and in my dream I was really excited.

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - BravoNine - 12-08-2010 10:29 PM

(12-08-2010 10:22 PM)livinglovingmad Wrote:  Last night I had a dream I was watching Spooks 9 and there was a car chase and then after it was revealed Tom Quinn was in one of the cars and in my dream I was really excited.

oh I can almost see a scenario play out for Series 9.

Lucas is accused of being a traitor, but in the end we find out that Lucas is really working with Harry, Malcolm, and Tom Quinn. They faked that Lucas was a bad guy to draw out the real traitor!

That would be amazing!

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - WhiteSwan - 13-08-2010 08:49 PM

(12-08-2010 10:29 PM)BravoNine Wrote:  
(12-08-2010 10:22 PM)livinglovingmad Wrote:  Last night I had a dream I was watching Spooks 9 and there was a car chase and then after it was revealed Tom Quinn was in one of the cars and in my dream I was really excited.

oh I can almost see a scenario play out for Series 9.

Lucas is accused of being a traitor, but in the end we find out that Lucas is really working with Harry, Malcolm, and Tom Quinn. They faked that Lucas was a bad guy to draw out the real traitor!

That would be amazing!

Oh yes, this would be just fantastic! With an ending like that I would certainly continue to watch Spooks (which is something I wouldn't do without Lucas being around)!

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - TygerBright - 15-08-2010 05:21 PM

not sure this hasn't been put somewhere already, but thanks to the ever diligent and well informed Ali over at Richardarmitagenet we've got news on Laila Rouass' character and her relationship with Lucas. straight from the horse's mouth (did I just call the gorgeous Ms Rouass a horse??! SORRY!!)
anyroad, starts round 1h22min
Thanks so much ALi but now I can wait even less for the start of series 9.

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - lwhite53 - 15-08-2010 08:30 PM

Thanks, TB -- interesting!

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - TygerBright - 15-08-2010 09:16 PM

well, what do you know, there's even evidence.. Big Grin
[attachment=284]

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - BravoNine - 15-08-2010 09:51 PM

(15-08-2010 05:21 PM)TygerBright Wrote:  not sure this hasn't been put somewhere already, but thanks to the ever diligent and well informed Ali over at Richardarmitagenet we've got news on Laila Rouass' character and her relationship with Lucas. straight from the horse's mouth (did I just call the gorgeous Ms Rouass a horse??! SORRY!!)
anyroad, starts round 1h22min
Thanks so much ALi but now I can wait even less for the start of series 9.

Can anyone tell me what was said? I can't seem to get the player to work.UndecidedVueltasssSuicida

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Beatriz - 02-09-2010 10:58 AM

Have you seen the new pictures? What do you think of them? The first one on Sophia Myles web shows us Lucas handcuffed!!! That can't be good... or it can be Wink