Spooks Forum
Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 9 (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation (/thread-861.html)

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - yorkshiretyke - 26-09-2010 10:02 AM

...I have posted this on the Ruth board too, but actually it is mere speculation...
Series 9 Spoiler: show
On checking the imbd website it shows that Nicola Walker is only in episodes 9.1 to 9.7....so why is she not in 9.8, I feel a little bit gutted, are they going to kill her off?

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 26-09-2010 11:42 AM

It says that for all the lead actors, I checked PF and RA. Both of their profiles only list up until 9.7.

Maybe there are only 7 episodes this series?

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - BravoNine - 26-09-2010 11:47 AM

(26-09-2010 11:42 AM)Nitrus Wrote:  It says that for all the lead actors, I checked PF and RA. Both of their profiles only list up until 9.7.

Maybe there are only 7 episodes this series?

No, Peter and Richard both have 9.8 up on their IMDB profiles. And there is definitely 8 episodes confirmed for the series.

Nicola not having 9.8 could just be a typo error, IMDB is not the most accurate thing on the planet, they easily miss and mess up stuff so I wouldn't put it as gospel.

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 26-09-2010 11:48 AM

Ah I didn't spot that because they're not in ascending order.

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - BravoNine - 26-09-2010 11:50 AM

(26-09-2010 11:48 AM)Nitrus Wrote:  Ah I didn't spot that because they're not in ascending order.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, IMBD is notorious for messing stuff up. Three actors appeared in a premiere episode of a show that I watch, yet it's still not in their IMDB profiles. So really, it could simply be an error.

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Aria - 26-09-2010 12:07 PM

Hopefully it is an error, they only have 6 actors listed for 9.8 so fingers crossed more will be added as we get nearer transmission.

Having checked on 9.8 for NW, if you click on other crew it gives the name for Matthew Macfadyen's double. So possibly.....

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Fred - 26-09-2010 01:39 PM

(26-09-2010 11:50 AM)BravoNine Wrote:  I wouldn't worry about it too much, IMBD is notorious for messing stuff up. Three actors appeared in a premiere episode of a show that I watch, yet it's still not in their IMDB profiles. So really, it could simply be an error.
Probably, look at the cast for Spooks 9.3!

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - yorkshiretyke - 26-09-2010 02:06 PM

...may be I can stop worrying then...

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - LucasNorth#1 - 26-09-2010 07:46 PM

Something else I've noticed however -

Spoiler: show
There's no Shazad Latif for anything past episode 3; now there were strong rumours that Hugh Simon filmed more Spooks earlier this year, so who knows... but Tariq!!! Sad

Of course, could just be rubbish though.

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - nothingisasitseems - 28-09-2010 11:13 AM

A couple of Seasons ago when you got down to it the only mole could have been Malcolm or Connie.

If you think of
the ultimate betrayal this Season it can only be Lucas or Ruth. Beth, Dmitri or Tariq would hardly raise any ripples. The fact that they are throwing Lucas' character into question and raising doubts about him almost certainly means it isn't him so that leaves RUTH.

Just one possibility. If the BBC has already decided this is the last Series then it might just be Harry to end the show with a real bang!