Spooks Forum
Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 9 (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation (/thread-861.html)

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - RedClover - 25-10-2010 09:01 AM

(25-10-2010 07:35 AM)theeyeshaveit Wrote:  
Series 9 Radio Times Spoiler: show
The first meeting between Lucas and Malcolm in S7 E1 makes very interesting viewing in view of the last two posts and talk of dual identities.

I know what you mean. I watched 7.1 and 7.2 as a refresher for 9.6. I noticed the Netflix summary for 7.2 leads us to believe Lucas is a traitor, so I'm hoping we're been led on so far this series.

Pactum Serva.

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - nothingisasitseems - 25-10-2010 11:33 AM

There has been some speculation that Vaughn could take Lucas's position if the character is to be written out of the show.

All I can say is NO! NO! NO! NO!

Tom, Adam and Lucas have all had that X-Factor even though each had their own very individual personalities but were all compelling in the role.

Admittedly we haven't seen that much of him but to me he has no charisma at all.

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - theeyeshaveit - 25-10-2010 11:47 AM

(25-10-2010 11:33 AM)nothingisasitseems Wrote:  There has been some speculation that Vaughn could take Lucas's position if the character is to be written out of the show.

Tom, Adam and Lucas have all had that X-Factor even though each had their own very individual personalities but were all compelling in the role.

Admittedly we haven't seen that much of him but to me he has no charisma at all.

I would have thought more likely to be taking Harry's place, especially if Harry and Ruth were to go off to live happily ever after.

Roz had charisma too and Dimitri has already taken Lucas' place in one sense in having Lucas' old role within the grid. I suppose he is to inexperienced to be able to be section head, so they might have to bring someone in.

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Naivety - 25-10-2010 01:11 PM

(25-10-2010 11:33 AM)nothingisasitseems Wrote:  There has been some speculation that Vaughn could take Lucas's position if the character is to be written out of the show.

Oh, I don't know. He certainly scrubbed up well in the last episode, and there is definitely a twinkle in his eye. Anyway, it would be refreshing to have a section chief who isn't such obvious eye candy. Look at Harry, he isn't young, slim and handsome, but he's the sexiest personality in the whole show. He's the real heart throb. (For me,anyhow!) Wink

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - BravoNine - 25-10-2010 01:26 PM

(25-10-2010 01:11 PM)Naivety Wrote:  

Oh, I don't know. He certainly scrubbed up well in the last episode, and there is definitely a twinkle in his eye. Anyway, it would be refreshing to have a section chief who isn't such obvious eye candy. Look at Harry, he isn't young, slim and handsome, but he's the sexiest personality in the whole show. He's the real heart throb. (For me,anyhow!) Wink

Well, depending on WHO Vaughn turns out to be, where his loyalty really lies, and what is he trying to do with Lucas, I am going to wait until the end of the series to decide whether I want him around or not.

If he is a real good guy on the side of MI5, I just MAY accept him.

But if he is just an evil person who forces Lucas to turn against his people, then I will personally attack him with a baseball bat and make sure he is dead.

I could care less if section chief is cute or not, it's what's inside the heart of a character that matters to me.

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Who Needs Bond - 25-10-2010 02:32 PM

Being quite new to this board, how certain are we about the identities of the characters on the rooftop?

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - BravoNine - 25-10-2010 03:13 PM

(25-10-2010 02:32 PM)Who Needs Bond Wrote:  Being quite new to this board, how certain are we about the identities of the characters on the rooftop?

I'm not quite sure, but I think there may be a Harry on the rooftop scene, so at least Harry is involved.

Me hopes that Harry shoves Vaughn off the building!YahooWink

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Who Needs Bond - 25-10-2010 03:47 PM

(25-10-2010 03:13 PM)BravoNine Wrote:  
(25-10-2010 02:32 PM)Who Needs Bond Wrote:  Being quite new to this board, how certain are we about the identities of the characters on the rooftop?

I'm not quite sure, but I think there may be a Harry on the rooftop scene, so at least Harry is involved.

Me hopes that Harry shoves Vaughn off the building!YahooWink

Yes, that is what I was thinking... Dodgy

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - BoHenley - 25-10-2010 07:37 PM

I think it's Harry and Lucas, but adding Vaughan to that WOULD be interesting.

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - BravoNine - 25-10-2010 08:18 PM

(25-10-2010 07:37 PM)BoHenley Wrote:  I think it's Harry and Lucas, but adding Vaughan to that WOULD be interesting.

Maybe Harry AND Lucas both shove Vaughn off the building together!!!Silba

And then they HUG!!!!Yahoo