Spooks Forum
Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 9 (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation (/thread-861.html)

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Simone - 29-05-2010 11:17 PM

It would be absolutely bloody brilliant! He was sorely missed last year! Although I hope he's not coming back only to be someone else than we thought...

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - lwhite53 - 30-05-2010 12:33 AM

Glenister and Simon both returning (for however long) -- many interesting possibilities!

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Adam Carter - 30-05-2010 03:48 AM

Whoa! That was unexpected. Malcolm coming back would be wonderful.

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Aria - 30-05-2010 09:12 AM

I've posted a link to an RA interview in the RA Thread in which he talks about how much he has missed HN and how she was a calming influence on set Sad

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 30-05-2010 11:42 AM

Wow, interesting news about Hugh Simon... thanks for the link TL.

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - tyme4t - 30-05-2010 12:12 PM

Please let it be true that Hugh Simon is back for at least a bit....miss Malcolm. If he is someone that turns out to be not who he seems...wow...I think that would actually be interesting/great.

I wonder what it would take for Keeley & Matthew to come back...even for just a quick cameo - I know I know - that's more of a wishlist item for s9 - but it borders on the speculative - right?!? - Undecided

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - JHyde - 30-05-2010 12:59 PM

TL, what great news! I love that.

There's some confirmation one way or the other on a certain blonde. RA's interview about Strike Back was really great but also confirmed what some of us thought.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/celebs-on...-22287795/

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - LucasNorthFan - 30-05-2010 01:44 PM

Yes, he has confirmed it Sad I had to read that answer 3 times, before accepting what that meant.

LNF Undecided

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - YourFutureMuse - 30-05-2010 02:14 PM

Hmm it seems a bit odd though, usually they are so secretive especially with characters in an end of season cliffhanger, like interviews with Miranda Raison after series 6 so there is part of me that wants to believe its some sort of red herring. Haha unlikely I know but I am nothing if not optimisitic Wink
And if it is true I am getting pee'd of with Spooks for all the spoliery interviews, like MR pre season 8 and HN. It ruins it for me!

RE: Series 9 Rumours & Speculation - Tea Lady - 30-05-2010 03:18 PM

Just going back to the Hugh Simon rumour, Did anyone remember reading any "goodbye/fairwell interviews" from him last year? I know he isnt as famous as say HN or RPJ but I still don't remember reading anything. I am just speculating here or maybe just hoping, that he just had a year out for personal reasons.