Spooks Forum
A nervous 'Hi' :) - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: New Personnel (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: A nervous 'Hi' :) (/thread-881.html)

Pages: 1 2

A nervous 'Hi' :) - Mallarme - 16-05-2010 08:09 PM

Hi everyone.

I thought I should start by introducing myself here, before launching into posting on other threads.

I only discovered this forum a few days ago, and I don't know anyone else on here, so am a little nervous about joining in. However, you all seem a very helpful and friendly bunch, so I took the plunge and joined.

I have been watching Spooks since series one, and am a huge fan of the show. My avitar shows Ros, but don't let that fool you. I do love that character very much, but there is a very special HUGE part of my affection that belongs to Ruth and Harry, and their slow-burning love. Ros is my favourite when I'm in my 'I may be a woman but I'm not weak!' mood (generally at work Wink), but Harry and Ruth are the secret weapon that switches on the carefully hidden romantic in me.

Anyway, I hope this post isn't too long, and I hope you will be patient with me as I try to figure out how forums work Smile

Steffi x

RE: A nervous 'Hi' :) - Aria - 16-05-2010 09:39 PM

Hi Mallarme, and welcome to the forum. Everybody is really friendly and soon you'll wonder why you were nervous about joining in!! Lots of H/R fans on the forum so you will be in good company. Love your Ros avatar.

RE: A nervous 'Hi' :) - Tea Lady - 16-05-2010 09:45 PM

Welcome Mallarme. Love the Avatar. Smile

RE: A nervous 'Hi' :) - Beatriz - 16-05-2010 10:19 PM

Welcome Mallarme. Hope you enjoy being around Smile

RE: A nervous 'Hi' :) - tyme4t - 16-05-2010 10:25 PM

Hello Mallarme - Enjoy the forum!

RE: A nervous 'Hi' :) - lwhite53 - 16-05-2010 10:37 PM

Hi Mallarme and welcome. Please join in the discussions -- we love new voices and points of view.

RE: A nervous 'Hi' :) - YourFutureMuse - 16-05-2010 10:39 PM

Welcome to the forum Big Grin

RE: A nervous 'Hi' :) - JHyde - 17-05-2010 03:51 AM

Hey Mallarme and welcome! If you have an questions, don't hesitate to ask Smile

RE: A nervous 'Hi' :) - Nitrus - 17-05-2010 07:01 AM

Welcome to SF, you'll figure forums out soon enough and like everyone said, you're in good company here. Smile

RE: A nervous 'Hi' :) - i luv lucas - 17-05-2010 11:39 AM

Hi Mallarme, welcome to the forum

A very good helpful bunch of people on here, nothing to be nervous about.