Spooks Forum
Spooks books - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Spooks books (/thread-90.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Spooks books - Beatriz - 23-09-2009 07:16 PM

I didn't know there were so many books about spooks!!!! Exclamation

I was searching in amazon I will order one, I was thinking of Harry's diary...
I'm nervous lol

Edit:

Sad I can't... I don't understand, they say the send books to Spain and when I was ordering they said the can't be shipped to my address
Sad Sad

RE: Spooks books - almh - 23-09-2009 07:31 PM

Awww, poor you. I don't know why they won't send it to you Sad

RE: Spooks books - Beatriz - 23-09-2009 07:42 PM

Angry It's a bit strange, I'll try tomorrow (it won't work but I'll tryTongue)

Good excuse to go to Britain!!! Smile I have been to London 2 years ago, that's one of the reasons I like spooks, I recognise some places Wink so I'll have to come back!! Smile

RE: Spooks books - almh - 23-09-2009 09:23 PM

Yeah, I went up to London on a walking trip (it's only a 20 minute train journey so not too bad,) and I kept thinking 'Is that in Spooks?' I think we should compile a list of where all the Spooks locations are!!! (Will now make a thread for it!!!)

RE: Spooks books - Beatriz - 24-09-2009 04:55 PM

That's a good idea!!!! To create a spooks-tour around London.

Back to the point.. how many spooks books are? 3?

RE: Spooks books - almh - 24-09-2009 05:00 PM

Three as far as I'm aware.

Thank you for saying it's a good idea! If you do have any places that you know where they are, please write them on the separate thread

RE: Spooks books - lwhite53 - 09-10-2009 01:01 AM

There's a fourth book called Spooks, Behind the Scenes (published 2006). Just checked Amazon.com (US) -- they don't have a listing for Adam Carter Revealed. Is it relatively new?

RE: Spooks books - HellsBells - 09-10-2009 01:20 PM

"Spooks": Adam Carter Revealed (Spooks 3) by Kudos (Paperback - 13 Nov 2008) according to Amazon.

RE: Spooks books - lwhite53 - 09-10-2009 02:13 PM

Found it. Amazon (US) has it listed as Spooks, The Contingent Events Committee. Same book, same pic as Amazon (UK), different title listing-- very strange! I understand why/how the series got renamed MI-5 for the US audience, but to list a book differently from its actual title is something I haven't seen before.

RE: Spooks books - Beatriz - 09-10-2009 06:35 PM

Finally, I managed to order my Harry's Diary from ebay, it's the first time!! I'm so nervous!!! I think it'll take a lot to arrive, can't wait!!!Confused