Spooks Forum
Spooks books - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Spooks books (/thread-90.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Spooks books - almh - 09-10-2009 06:52 PM

Yay!!!

RE: Spooks books - Beatriz - 16-10-2009 03:10 PM

My copy of Harry's diary has just arrived!!! I'm so thrilled about it!!! I'll start reading it tonight! yay!!!

I have to tell sb, as anyone cares (familly and friends) Sad hahaha

RE: Spooks books - almh - 16-10-2009 08:32 PM

Yay!!! Wait until you get to the end of the book, in the section to do with
Series 5 Spoiler: show
Ruth leaving.
It always makes me feel sad Sad and brings a tear to my eye. Also, the section with Margaret Thatcher and the terrorist football player. That makes me laugh Smile Shame it ends at 5.5, but I think it's a good place to end, a logical place, and a time that Harry would have finished writing.

RE: Spooks books - arwen - 17-10-2009 04:41 AM

(13-08-2009 03:51 PM)Tranquility Wrote:  I have 3 of the Spooks books

-Adam Carter Revealed
-Harry's Diary
-The Personnel Files

I've lost track of how many there are after these three. Does anyone know where I can get the other ones cheapest? They're a great read for the gap between series and I love exploring the characters. Does anyone else enjoy reading them?

There is also 'Spooks Behind the Scenes'. Available in U.K. on Ebay. [Not available in Australia.]

RE: Spooks books - Adam Carter - 29-12-2009 05:49 PM

I just got my copy of the Behind The Scenes book. It's so great, and a must-have for any fan of the show. It does a wonderful job of chronicling the who's and what's of the first four seasons, and there are a ton of great pictures (some I hadn't even seen before).

RE: Spooks books - JHyde - 29-12-2009 06:02 PM

Don't forget if you want to buy any of these books or the DVDs you can get them cheaply and easily in the Spooks Shops (top left of your screen). A little bit of the proceeds helps the forum, so it's worth doing.

RE: Spooks books - Kirayuki - 29-12-2009 06:13 PM

I still need to get 'Adam Carter revealed'. I might get the 'Behind the Scenes' book too if i can find it.

RE: Spooks books - YourFutureMuse - 29-12-2009 07:16 PM

Adam Carter revealed was good Big Grin I read it in one sitting lol ... You don't expect what it reveals Big Grin

I was wondering if getting the updated personnel files was worth it? Is there much difference to the first one?

RE: Spooks books - Kirayuki - 29-12-2009 07:37 PM

There are more people, a few extra pages here and there... i think it's worth it but it's your call if you want to fork out for it. Tongue
(I got mine riddiculously cheap, brand new, from ebay though) Big Grin

RE: Spooks books - JHyde - 29-12-2009 07:38 PM

Who is added to it who wasn't in the first book?