Spooks Forum
How Spooks Should End? - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: How Spooks Should End? (/thread-902.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: How Spooks Should End? - bertowud - 16-06-2010 10:44 AM

Dirty Harry!

RE: How Spooks Should End? - molecatcher - 16-06-2010 10:55 AM

(16-06-2010 10:44 AM)bertowud Wrote:  Dirty Harry!

Better still. Wink

RE: How Spooks Should End? - tyme4t - 16-06-2010 10:59 AM

(16-06-2010 10:33 AM)molecatcher Wrote:  Something spectacular and surprising has to finish the series so I'd say it has to go out with a BANG! However, Life on Mars evolved into Ashes to Ashes so why couldn't Harry survive the disaster, decide enough is enough in MI5 and contract himself out to consult a private security organisation. Hence we'd have a new Kudos series ~ "Private Harry", "Harry's Revenge" or just plain "Harry". He could recruit past colleagues to help out in a variety of adventures, the few that survived Spooks anyway, and we'd all be happy.

OOOHHHHH - I like this idea alot!! I would watch!!! "Harry for Hire" or "Harry's Heroes" or "Where in the World is Harry Pearce?" or "Pearce Patrol" or "True Harry" or "Mad Harry" ...

I'll stop now...Wink

RE: How Spooks Should End? - bertowud - 16-06-2010 11:29 AM

Mad About Harry.

RE: How Spooks Should End? - Nitrus - 16-06-2010 11:30 AM

Back on topic please.

RE: How Spooks Should End? - nothingisasitseems - 16-06-2010 11:54 AM

It shouldn't - it should just keep evolving but sadly I see at the most two if not just one more Season.

Personally I'd like to see something catastrphic which would take out all the grid.

RE: How Spooks Should End? - Nia M - 16-06-2010 10:42 PM

Not sure what I'd like to happen disaster/national emergency/terror threat-wise, but I'd like the last episode to be Harry's last time on the Grid. Whether that means he dies (but please, no!! Sad), retires, becomes DG,
Spoiler: show
is properaly reunited with Ruth and they get married, and both leave the service
etc. is irrelevant in my opinion, but I just think that seeing as he's been there right from the very start, in every episode, him leaving would be a could time to end the show (and thus vice versa).

RE: How Spooks Should End? - Skully - 17-06-2010 02:59 AM

I'm with JHyde... I think the series would need to end with Harry "ending" in some way by either leaving the service or paying the ultimate price. I'd also like an "open ending" of sorts... just think of all the fanfic that will come afterwards!

If Spooks was cut between seasons, it may open the possibility for a movie... I can't accept that they'd leave us hanging!

RE: How Spooks Should End? - Nia M - 18-06-2010 01:34 AM

If Harry does leave, I'd like it to be fairly quiet; rather like
Series 8 Spoiler: show
Malcolm's exit
in that respect.

But I too agree with JHyde; an ending that leave this open for speculation and fanfiction would be perfect Smile

RE: How Spooks Should End? - YourFutureMuse - 18-06-2010 07:56 PM

I definitely couldn't imagine a quiet ending, it's spooks it needs to be explosive!! I would be disappointed if Harry just ended up be retired off or something.

Or maybe they could do a Friends style ending and HR could get together in a 'did she get off the plane' type moment haahahha. No I couldn't imagine that either Tongue