Spooks Forum
Hello! - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: New Personnel (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Hello! (/thread-910.html)

Pages: 1 2

Hello! - InfoPioneers - 28-05-2010 11:53 AM

Hello, I was told to come introduce myself, so here I am!

My name is Jo, I'm 30 and live in London Big Grin I'm helping spread the word about the Information Pioneers campaign at the moment which is how I found you (Miranda is in one of our films - I posted about it in another thread)

Thanks to those of you have checked the films out and voted, it's really interesting to get everyone's feedback on it as I personally have found it a really interesting project to work on. Plus I get to roam the internet chatting lovely folks like you!

Thank you for being so welcoming!

RE: Hello! - bertowud - 28-05-2010 01:28 PM

Welcome to the forum. I haven't seen your films, but will have to check them out.

RE: Hello! - tyme4t - 28-05-2010 01:48 PM

Welcome to SF!

RE: Hello! - InfoPioneers - 28-05-2010 02:00 PM

Thank you both Smile

Please do let me know what you think of the films too Big Grin

RE: Hello! - Tea Lady - 28-05-2010 02:23 PM

Welcome InfoPioneers. Are you a Spooks fan and/or Miranda fan?

I voted for Hedy Lamarr. I recognised her face from the golden days of hollywood but not her name and I certainly had no idea she was involved in inventing such a "thing." Shame no-one followed her invention up until many years later. I guess it was not the sort of thing done by an actress and certainly not a WOMAN at that time. She got my vote. Nice to learn about something new and interesting from the internet for a change. Smile

RE: Hello! - Nitrus - 28-05-2010 03:39 PM

Welcome to the forums, I do hope you stick around for a while.

I voted for Alan Turing, he is a hero of mine. Not to put the downer on any of the others though, they all have marvelous accomplishments.

RE: Hello! - Beatriz - 28-05-2010 04:16 PM

Welcome InfoPioneers!! Smile

RE: Hello! - lwhite53 - 28-05-2010 04:18 PM

Hi and welcome.

RE: Hello! - Aria - 28-05-2010 05:01 PM

Hello and welcome to SF.

RE: Hello! - JHyde - 28-05-2010 05:08 PM

Welcome! I haven't had a chance to look at the shorts yet, but am hoping to very soon.