Spooks Forum
Some Random Spooks Videos - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Pictures & Videos (/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Some Random Spooks Videos (/thread-99.html)

Pages: 1 2

Some Random Spooks Videos - FionaC - 15-08-2009 07:08 PM

Very occasionally, when the urge takes me, I feel the need to make a Spooks video. They aren't exactly brilliant but you might enjoy them. I tried to embed these but for some reason it wouldn't work. Probably something I'm doing! (or not doing more like!!)

Episode 7.8 Video - Spoilers if you haven't seen the episode

Series 5 Video - A bit like a trailer for the whole series

Rather Silly Video With Spoilers from Series 1 - 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tHXfSMXPhg

RE: Some Random Spooks Videos - Juliet Delta - 15-08-2009 08:04 PM

Thanks! Great stuff! Really enjoyed Smile

RE: Some Random Spooks Videos - Nitrus - 15-08-2009 11:16 PM

Really really liked the first video... very moving and totally inspiring!

Well done!

RE: Some Random Spooks Videos - Tranquility - 22-08-2009 05:01 PM

loved them all Big Grin well done Smile

RE: Some Random Spooks Videos - Silktie - 23-08-2009 04:34 PM

Ooh, they're lovely, thanks! I especially love the second one dealing with season 5. Would you consider putting it somewhere where it can be dowloaded?

RE: Some Random Spooks Videos - almh - 23-08-2009 07:00 PM

Wow! They're all amazing videos! I especially love the last one, but they're all amazing. I make videos as well, but they're not as good as yours.

RE: Some Random Spooks Videos - bertowud - 24-08-2009 04:17 AM

(23-08-2009 04:34 PM)Silktie Wrote:  Ooh, they're lovely, thanks! I especially love the second one dealing with season 5. Would you consider putting it somewhere where it can be dowloaded?

If you view them on Youtube, you should be able to click the download this video link. There are many video players that will play FLV files natively. I use VLC which is available freely on the internet myself.

RE: Some Random Spooks Videos - FionaC - 24-08-2009 05:03 PM

I'm currently trying to find where I've saved them. Once I do so I'll upload the one you want so you can download it.

Okay, the video concerning episode 5 is available here: spooks series 5_02.wmv - 14.83MB

RE: Some Random Spooks Videos - almh - 24-08-2009 08:14 PM

Oooh, thanks for putting that link up. Me being the stupid idiot that I am thought I'd seen that video somewhere before, realised exactly where when I scrolled up the page *hits head*

RE: Some Random Spooks Videos - Silktie - 25-08-2009 06:01 AM

(24-08-2009 05:03 PM)FionaC Wrote:  I'm currently trying to find where I've saved them. Once I do so I'll upload the one you want so you can download it.

Okay, the video concerning episode 5 is available here: spooks series 5_02.wmv - 14.83MB

Thank you so much! Now I can enjoy your genius even when I don't have access to the Internet!