Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Status 2.0
14-09-2010, 04:31 PM
RE: Status 2.0
Watching Spooks 8.01, cursing at the lack of steady-cam, cursing at a certain character, screencapping said episode, writing my personal statement, and eating Quavers Big Grin

[Image: 705-roslucas-sig.jpg]
Av & sig by TygerBright, using my screencaps Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2010, 05:54 PM
My UCAS form got returned Undecided On the plus side, it's only because I changed schools and they don't have one of my certificates to verify the qualification. Having another absolutely non-productive evening. Might watch some Spooks - I haven't really got any homework due in tomorrow.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
Find all posts by this user
14-09-2010, 06:03 PM
(14-09-2010 05:54 PM)almh Wrote:  My UCAS form got returned Undecided On the plus side, it's only because I changed schools and they don't have one of my certificates to verify the qualification. Having another absolutely non-productive evening. Might watch some Spooks - I haven't really got any homework due in tomorrow.

envying you. immensely. Tongue
enjoy your night though Smile

[Image: s9-sig.jpg]
14-09-2010, 06:06 PM
(14-09-2010 06:03 PM)TygerBright Wrote:  
(14-09-2010 05:54 PM)almh Wrote:  My UCAS form got returned Undecided On the plus side, it's only because I changed schools and they don't have one of my certificates to verify the qualification. Having another absolutely non-productive evening. Might watch some Spooks - I haven't really got any homework due in tomorrow.

envying you. immensely. Tongue
enjoy your night though Smile

I plan on doing so Smile Just got to finish off an email then Spooks here I come!

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
14-09-2010, 06:16 PM
Today has definitely been a better day.

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-09-2010, 09:19 PM
Got half of my chores done, AND finally blogged all those S9 conspiracy & other theories out of my system, and still have 40 minutes left of the day. Getting the hang of obsession management.

15-09-2010, 01:26 PM
(14-09-2010 09:19 PM)TygerBright Wrote:  Getting the hang of obsession management.

Hahahaha!! I'm still getting the hang of that!

Bound and determined to get all those little things off my work to do list today. They have been waiting too long.

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
15-09-2010, 02:31 PM
it is soooooo NOT working for me. List of things to do gets longer by the minute, I'm totally headed for a crash here. Still, procrastination, thy name is T.
there should be a Spooks Addicts helpline...

15-09-2010, 03:19 PM
(15-09-2010 02:31 PM)TygerBright Wrote:  there should be a Spooks Addicts helpline...

I think this is it!

Trying not to fall asleep as I have another Physics lecture to attend this evening. I really need to get more sleep...

15-09-2010, 05:56 PM
(15-09-2010 03:19 PM)almh Wrote:  I think this is it!

hah! this is NOT helping Smile
just received the confirmation that I (along with all other Berlin-based Spookoholics) can be watching series 9 LIVE in my local pub, on the BIG football screen...
Isn't life wonderful?!?
excuse me while I run off for an extended happydance Smile Smile Smile