Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Status 2.0
22-10-2010, 10:37 AM
RE: Status 2.0
Just dropping in to the forum to say hi Big Grin I have no lectures today yay Big Grin I miss coming on spooks forum but I have a few essays coming up which is when I surely use spooks forum the most anyway Big Grin Yay for procrastination.

My status is lying in bed with no intention of moving until lunch and loving being a student Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2010, 11:01 AM
Yahoo Happy to have passed the 500 post milestone! Yahoo

[Image: t4t-sig-A.jpg]
Thank you TygerBright for my fantastic av & sig!
Find all posts by this user
22-10-2010, 07:05 PM
I've been having a "wonderful" time being off work with a cellulitis infection in my ankle, going on two weeks now... I hate being unable to go out like I normally would Sad

[Image: S9T.jpg]
24-10-2010, 10:32 PM
...chillin' & rockin' out by listening to "Into the 70's" radio show waiting for "Sherlock" on PBS to come on Silba
However, I may have difficulty concentrating when Dr. Watson is on screen thinking "Hey it's the guy who will be in that little elf movie with Richard Armitage!" Big Grin

[Image: t4t-sig-A.jpg]
Thank you TygerBright for my fantastic av & sig!
25-10-2010, 03:16 PM
Sherlock is amazing!!

Eating roast chestnuts (my mother has sent me a parcel with lots of them from the village she was born).

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
25-10-2010, 03:42 PM
I watched Sherlock last night too but I was looking at Dr Watson thinking, Hey, that's Arthur Dent from The Hitch Hiker's Guide...! I really like Martin Freeman.

This isn't what I am doing right now, but I can't resist a bit of a brag. We threw together a very convincing Dr. Who costume for my 9 year old yesterday just from what we had on hand. The only thing we had trouble with was the Sonic Screwdriver. A better flashlight, more tape and more time and we would have had it!

Unfortunately, no one at the town Halloween party knew what he was. Barbarians! Wink

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
27-10-2010, 09:51 PM
I'm currently typing a bit odd as have lost use of my thumb - trying to get a liner back into a ski boot today, it gave way and I accidentally rammed my thumb into a bolt on the boot shell and ripped the nail off the thumb slightly. It bled a lot and it still hurts like hell 4 hours later Sad Sad
(I work as a sales assistant in Ellis Brigham Mountain Sports at Xscape Cas)
This is after a horrible day of getting the wrong bus (still new to Leeds where I live now) getting to the train station then my train being cancelled, getting a slow replacement bus, and running out of money Sad Sad
Ah well day off tomorrow Big Grin and payday soon Big Grin
Owwwwwwww every so often I forget and hit spacebar with my thumb like normal and it hurts sooooo much!!

"I'm like a shark, I never sleep."
27-10-2010, 10:09 PM
Ouch!

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
28-10-2010, 01:08 PM
Ouch, indeed! I hope you feel better soon, akira.

I am waiting for the heater guy to show up to do maintenance on it before we power it up for the winter. At least I get a day off Yahoo

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
28-10-2010, 01:50 PM
Thanks guys - at least it's not hurting today Big Grin Now trying to straighten hair without the use of it - taking me ages, lol!

How is everyone today? I'm enjoying my first proper day off, just chilling at the house!

"I'm like a shark, I never sleep."