Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Status 2.0
28-10-2010, 03:35 PM
RE: Status 2.0
I'm feeling very jealous of children today (I usually am, but today specially). I'm looking for a duvet cover, I went to Zara home and I found one that I love; the problem, that it is for children, I wouldn't mind if my duvet fitted in the cover but it doesn't Sad The "adult" ones are so DULL AND BORING!!!

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2010, 11:27 AM
Bwah ha ha ha!!!! That's funny Bea.

I almost bought a Doctor Who one for a friend of mine as a gag gift because he's one of the few people I know who likes Doctor Who as much as I do.

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-10-2010, 11:56 AM
ZARA HAS A HOME STORE SECTION?????

Zara is coming to Australia very shortly and I could NOT be more excited. (Nor could I be using caps lock any more liberally.)

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
29-10-2010, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 29-10-2010 03:31 PM by Beatriz.)
Zara home kids was where I found my beloved duvet cover, I bought just in case it fitted right, but it's too small.

I'm tired after one hell of a morning at work, thankfully I have 3 days to rest!!

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
29-10-2010, 09:48 PM
Chilling, while my flatmates watch cr*p TV I am writing a Spooks fanfic xD

"I'm like a shark, I never sleep."
30-10-2010, 07:39 PM
Just back from a two week holiday (aka, no Spooks for two weeks!) and have just caught up with all the episodes I missed. Can't wait for next week!!!

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
30-10-2010, 08:08 PM
Mmmmm....there's a Zara in Brighton, haven't been for a while. Must go soon, need to stock up on new Winter essentials before it's the Xmas Silly Sequins Only Clothes Season and then 'Sorry no tights/slippers/long legged PJs/warm clothing it's January Madam' grrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Holding a small intimate Halloween Party tomorrow night and now find out an additional family are coming. Don't think Chilli will stretch so have to cook lots of extra sausages and chicken. Haven't yet started on Halloween style Rocky Road or Spooky shaped cookies. Yikes, up at 6am for me then and on with that apron!
30-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Terrible say at work and I'm falling ill, all 3 of us in the house are ill. Off to bed now - night night!!

31-10-2010, 06:01 AM
Trying to catch up on all the homework I should have done this holiday, and to think of an outfit for a Halloween party this evening. And procrastinating a lot. It's obviously going well Tongue

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
31-10-2010, 08:56 PM
Good day at work finally, and I went rock climbing after (the company I work for own the wall at Xscape so I can climb for freeee) and now I am CHILLING at the house Big Grin Big Grin two days off now, looking forward to a LIE-IN!!!!!