Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Status 2.0
04-11-2010, 08:39 AM
RE: Status 2.0
I woke up at 3 am. Have finally gotten out of bed at 4:30. I think I'm going to grab a book and get a bit of reading done.

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2010, 01:33 PM
I'm on my lunchbreak at work, finally managed to get into a cafe in Xscape with decent wifi, totally losing myself online for an hour, a nice break from dull hanging about waiting for customers, and trying to make conversation with my colleagues with whom I have nothing in common with in all the negative ways.
Tired and just want to go home! May put some finishing touches to my story.

"I'm like a shark, I never sleep."
Find all posts by this user
06-11-2010, 01:42 PM
Nice lie in this morning. Really should be doing more research on Tudor rebellions and their effect on political stability... but i'm finding the forum and my video maker much more entertaining than the pile of research books right now. Shall start knuckling down for a bit later on i think. Tongue

Codename Kirayuki: Vid Maker. H/R & Ruth fan.
[Image: Thatsyou98sigwithtext.jpg]
06-11-2010, 08:48 PM
In a happy mood (for once) Smile and listening to Sam Tsui Smile

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
07-11-2010, 07:41 AM
Got to go to work... *sigh* (Don't like my job it's tedious)

Codename Kirayuki: Vid Maker. H/R & Ruth fan.
[Image: Thatsyou98sigwithtext.jpg]
07-11-2010, 12:38 PM
Laundry, cleaning, groceries - blah - will try and get another ep of Wire in The Blood (season 5) in and watch Sherlock tonight!

[Image: t4t-sig-A.jpg]
Thank you TygerBright for my fantastic av & sig!
07-11-2010, 04:30 PM
(07-11-2010 12:38 PM)tyme4t Wrote:  Laundry, cleaning, groceries - blah - will try and get another ep of Wire in The Blood (season 5) in and watch Sherlock tonight!

Sounds familiar! Add: gardening, donation drop off and I am going to watch NW in Luther (on BBC America) tonight and wait to watch Sherlock (on WLIW 21 NYC) when it repeats later in the week. Big Grin

Kirayuki - I like it when you find your video maker much more entertaining! Can't wait! Yahoo

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
07-11-2010, 09:28 PM
Just come back from seeing Benedict Cumberbatch in Cabin Pressure! :swoon: I must admit, I wasn't obsessed with him before now, but after tonight Heart

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
07-11-2010, 11:02 PM
Just finished watching Downton Abbey, can't believe my two favourite programmes on tv (DA and Spooks) are nearly over for another year.

harry
We move on from this
It's the realisation that I make a negligible difference
Sometimes you have to give a man a chance
07-11-2010, 11:16 PM
Sat here surfing the net with my right calf in a fair bit of cramping pain after skiing after work tonight. It was worth the pain!! Work was meh, but the highlight of my day was bootfitting a real cute and gorgeous Scottish guy, his accent was fantastic!! Sucker for Scottish accents...

"I'm like a shark, I never sleep."