Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Status 2.0
07-11-2010, 11:21 PM
RE: Status 2.0
(07-11-2010 11:02 PM)Aria Wrote:  Just finished watching Downton Abbey, can't believe my two favourite programmes on tv (DA and Spooks) are nearly over for another year.

Still waiting for it to come up on the itv player as I missed it earlier. Man it's slow. Well, gives me time to read some of the fanfic while I wait....

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt." [Malcolm Wynn Jones]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2010, 01:15 PM
...trying not to panic...internet not working at home this am...surely it will be up and running when I get home tonite....can't miss 9.8....will worry about this all day at work...yes I said worry... Confused

[Image: t4t-sig-A.jpg]
Thank you TygerBright for my fantastic av & sig!
08-11-2010, 02:49 PM
Keep having positive thoughts tyme4t, it will work, it will work......

Lucas 8.4: It's all about trust, isn't Harry ?.
[Image: who-trust.png]
Signature by the brilliant TygerBright
08-11-2010, 04:55 PM
Don't worry - I am feeling slightly panicky and nervous. And that feeling of trepiation, anticipation, the waiting, the hanging, before something big is about to go down.

"I'm like a shark, I never sleep."
08-11-2010, 05:17 PM
TL is now famous after getting a mention on BBC Radio2 Simon Mayo show, for 3 word Monday. My 3 words were "Lucas versus Harry." Big Grin

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
08-11-2010, 05:20 PM
Are you famous as TL? or Mrs Giles Farmer?

harry
"What is the truth?"
"Betrayal is a cancer. Let it eat your soul, not mine."
"Please tell me this isn't going where I think it's going."
08-11-2010, 05:23 PM
(08-11-2010 05:20 PM)lwhite53 Wrote:  Are you famous as TL? or Mrs Giles Farmer?

I think Simon Mayo called me Tea Lady. My brain only clicked into listening mode when I heard the "Harry v Lucas" bit. I will have to check again when it comes up on iplayer. It was about 9mins into the show. Smile

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
08-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Tea Lady is famous!!! vivaaa!!! Wink

(07-11-2010 09:28 PM)almh Wrote:  Just come back from seeing Benedict Cumberbatch in Cabin Pressure! :swoon: I must admit, I wasn't obsessed with him before now, but after tonight Heart

I may be a bit thick but... Have you seen it in person??? I totally love that guy!!! I've shared swooning comments with a work colleague who has also watched Sherlock! Big Grin

My status: totally excited, anxious.... about tonight's episode AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
08-11-2010, 07:05 PM
(08-11-2010 06:56 PM)Beatriz Wrote:  Tea Lady is famous!!! vivaaa!!! Wink

(07-11-2010 09:28 PM)almh Wrote:  Just come back from seeing Benedict Cumberbatch in Cabin Pressure! :swoon: I must admit, I wasn't obsessed with him before now, but after tonight Heart

I may be a bit thick but... Have you seen it in person??? I totally love that guy!!! I've shared swooning comments with a work colleague who has also watched Sherlock! Big Grin

In person! He is so lovely, he said hi to our group Smile We, of course, acted like it was totally normal for him to walk past and say hello Wink What made it quite funny though was that there were 5 of us crammed round someone's iPod watching Sherlock, and then he walks past!

Currently trying to revise for a Physics test tomorrow. My Physics teacher decided that if he set us the test first thing, then he could give our results back to us at parents evening that evening! Suicida

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
08-11-2010, 07:29 PM
Good luck with that almh!!!

On the other hand I'm green with envy!!!!! I'll tell my work friend!! Wink

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva