Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Status 2.0
26-11-2010, 01:24 PM
RE: Status 2.0
Marvelling at how big and popular the forum has got since my last visit Big Grin
So much to catch up on Big Grin
I am back on the forum as I have 5 essays due in next week Confused Hello procrastination Big Grin

And my status is being completely over the bloody snow after falling over like a bazillion times haha.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2010, 08:34 PM
Glad you're back, YFM!! We missed yooouu!!! Smile

I'm annoyed because somebody has taken "my" copy of Jekyll that I was going to watch this weekend Sad

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
Find all posts by this user
29-11-2010, 01:35 AM
Glad you're back YFM! I know the feeling. I have history coursework due by the end of next week and a timed essay to prepare for. (Not to mention two other essays my teacher seems to have forgotten about which i'll have to do if he remebers Tongue)

Oh dear. I guess it was in the library? It can be a right pain when that happens. I feel for you. Sad

I actually can't seem to get to sleep so i got up and got back on the computer. Like that will help though... i think i need to dive into a book instead. Smile
(The other option would be to stay up and do some work... reading for my coursework Tongue)

Codename Kirayuki: Vid Maker. H/R & Ruth fan.
[Image: Thatsyou98sigwithtext.jpg]
29-11-2010, 05:49 PM
(29-11-2010 01:35 AM)Kirayuki Wrote:  Oh dear. I guess it was in the library? It can be a right pain when that happens. I feel for you. Sad

Yeah, it was in the library Sad BBC series are not very famous here so I thought it will be there when I came back for it, but it wasn't, I guess I'll have to wait for it.

I'm very sad because Leslie Nielsen has passed away... He's one of my childhood myths Sad

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
29-11-2010, 08:52 PM
Slightly amused by the total lack of work that I've done this evening... Instead I've decided on a new piece of fanfic, watched part of the series 9 extras (I love Amazon), and not a lot else...

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
29-11-2010, 08:57 PM
Same on the lack of work! And snow cancelled my lectures today so I have no excuse.

Also, desperate situation, starving, total lack of chocolate, only hope of chocolate is walking to tesco in snow, advent calendar is calling my name, would it be so bad starting it 2 days early??? hahahaa
29-11-2010, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2010 09:09 PM by BravoNine.)
I have a 5 page research paper on Mexican elections due tomorrow and instead of working on that, I am watching TV, writing fanfic, sleeping, and popping around on the Spooks forum! I am such a bad student!

Oh and not to mention I decided to not go to lectures today too!

[Image: Hawkman_Smallville-8.jpg]
RIP Carter Hall ~ Hawkman
29-11-2010, 09:15 PM
Ooh what degree do you study?

I have even epilated to avoid essay writing, ha a new low... and my research so far basically amounts to looking at the wikipedia page for feminism (which is rubbish) although I did make it to the library today ( I am proud of myself)
29-11-2010, 09:34 PM
(29-11-2010 09:15 PM)YourFutureMuse Wrote:  Ooh what degree do you study?

I have even epilated to avoid essay writing, ha a new low... and my research so far basically amounts to looking at the wikipedia page for feminism (which is rubbish) although I did make it to the library today ( I am proud of myself)

I'm doing my undergraduate studies for Political Science.

My work basically is me looking at election articles and being lazy! I'll probably end up writing it like 5 hours before it's due, I always do that!

[Image: Hawkman_Smallville-8.jpg]
RIP Carter Hall ~ Hawkman
29-11-2010, 10:00 PM
(29-11-2010 09:34 PM)BravoNine Wrote:  
(29-11-2010 09:15 PM)YourFutureMuse Wrote:  Ooh what degree do you study?

I'm doing my undergraduate studies for Political Science.

My work basically is me looking at election articles and being lazy! I'll probably end up writing it like 5 hours before it's due, I always do that!

Oooh cool I do IR whichin my first year is basically just politics ha.
And I advocate that method also - the stress and everything - until that kicks in I can't think properly so I *have* leave things til the last minute Tongue