Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Status 2.0
16-12-2010, 12:56 PM
RE: Status 2.0
(16-12-2010 12:53 PM)HellsBells Wrote:  
(15-12-2010 05:15 PM)almh Wrote:  Happy because I got a prize in assembly for the first time since year 6 Smile (So only 7 years later!)

Can I ask almh, what was the prize for?

It was for the senior Maths challenge Smile I got a gold certificate (don't ask me how because I have absolutely no idea). It's quite sad how happy I was!!!

Meant to be doing something useful, but am instead on ff.net. Oops.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-12-2010, 02:11 PM
Congratulations almh, that's really impressive.

Lucas 8.4: It's all about trust, isn't Harry ?.
[Image: who-trust.png]
Signature by the brilliant TygerBright
16-12-2010, 08:00 PM
Spent all day in a freezing church for Christmas concert rehearsals... brrrrrrrr!!!
16-12-2010, 08:19 PM
Writing some Christmas cards... YES, I KNOW A BIT LATE!!! That's me, always late. I apologise publicly to those receiving them Big Grin I'm having a lot of fun, I have a wonderful pen!!!

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
16-12-2010, 10:06 PM
Scarred by the outfits the dancers were wearing in the Take That song on the Royal Variety show. The back view was not pleasant... Actually, while I mention it, neither was the front particularly... Those who have just finished watching it will know of what traumas I speak. As Michael McIntyre said, remember to enter the competition to guess the sexuality of the choreographer.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
16-12-2010, 10:13 PM
(16-12-2010 10:06 PM)almh Wrote:  Scarred by the outfits the dancers were wearing in the Take That song on the Royal Variety show. The back view was not pleasant... Actually, while I mention it, neither was the front particularly... Those who have just finished watching it will know of what traumas I speak. As Michael McIntyre said, remember to enter the competition to guess the sexuality of the choreographer.

I didn't see the backing dancers, so I can only imagine the horror xD

Their performance was good though, so I can't fault them on that.

Gnothi Seauton.
16-12-2010, 10:19 PM
(16-12-2010 10:13 PM)Byatil Wrote:  
(16-12-2010 10:06 PM)almh Wrote:  Scarred by the outfits the dancers were wearing in the Take That song on the Royal Variety show. The back view was not pleasant... Actually, while I mention it, neither was the front particularly... Those who have just finished watching it will know of what traumas I speak. As Michael McIntyre said, remember to enter the competition to guess the sexuality of the choreographer.

I didn't see the backing dancers, so I can only imagine the horror xD

Their performance was good though, so I can't fault them on that.

It was a good performance, but I was too distracted by the backing dancers... Anyway, we should probably stop mentioning it now (I know that there are some people on here who aren't fans of Take That on here, silly people Tongue Just kidding)

18-12-2010, 06:29 PM
Packing to go home tomorrow morning!!! So excited!! Big Grin

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
18-12-2010, 07:30 PM
Happy trails to you, Beatriz!

For the first time, and if I'm honest, probably the last, I am done with holiday shopping a full week early. I am not sure how to respond to that thought. Big Grin

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
18-12-2010, 08:08 PM
I'm finally home from school.....now I have entered dangerous territory....guess I will have to employ my Spooks skills to evade my parents' constant bickering and yelling!

[Image: Hawkman_Smallville-8.jpg]
RIP Carter Hall ~ Hawkman