Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Status 2.0
19-12-2010, 01:48 PM
RE: Status 2.0
Just finished writing my christmas-cards and feeling a bit alone at the moment, hubby is of to a soccergame in Brugges and it's snowing constantly here, would like to take a walk but not on my own
Sad

It's "a struggle for heaven and earth. Where there is one law: fight or die. And one rule: resist or serve."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2010, 04:35 PM
At home having constant arguments with the mother, my phone has broken, the radiator in my room has too, it's not snowing in the stinking place I live, I can't get a job and I want to quit uni. Not really looking forward to christmas atm hahaha. Oh and spotify is refusing to play me anything but depressing songs so excuse this rant Tongue

What is the snow like everywhere else? It seems to be every but where I live Sad
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-12-2010, 06:19 PM
Snow is really deep here in Oxfordshire, and it is a real pain. Some roads are closed and even walking in it is hard work because it is so deep, about 8 inches. Supermarkets are limiting how much bread you can buy so now I just want the snow to go away!

Lucas 8.4: It's all about trust, isn't Harry ?.
[Image: who-trust.png]
Signature by the brilliant TygerBright
19-12-2010, 06:45 PM
(19-12-2010 04:35 PM)YourFutureMuse Wrote:  What is the snow like everywhere else? It seems to be every but where I live Sad

You're not alone!! It hasn't snowed in Barcelona and today I've come back home (Coruña) and it hasn't either... I know it won't happen Sad

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
19-12-2010, 07:38 PM
Snow in Sevenoaks is bad (again) but made it to my parents and back to deliver presents, through the snow and M25 closure. More snow on the way, so question mark over Christmas Day at the in-laws. I am making use of one of my Christmas presents already though, which accidentally fell open Wink which is a microwavable hot water bottle. GO AWAY SNOW! IM GETTING FED UP NOW!

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
19-12-2010, 11:59 PM
Only a couple of inches here in Greater Manchester, but we have more forecasted towards the end of the week. Hopefully we wont get too much; I love snow, but I need to get to Macclesfield on Christmas day!

Gnothi Seauton.
20-12-2010, 01:12 PM
Still not even a spot of snow in Derby Sad Typical hahaha
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-12-2010, 01:12 PM
Left ankle is not broken according to nurse at the Hospital or "not broken enough" to warrant further treatment. Advice given is to keep my weight off it, and not to hit myself in the ankle with a golf club again!!

I do love the NHS in the UK. They are soooooooooooo helpful !!!!

*hops off*

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
20-12-2010, 02:27 PM
(20-12-2010 01:12 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Left ankle is not broken according to nurse at the Hospital or "not broken enough" to warrant further treatment.

Awwwwww...TL. Sorry to hear this. I hope it heals quickly.

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
20-12-2010, 02:37 PM
how can an ankle be 'not broken enough'?, some nurses and doctors.....Dodgy! Hope you don't have too much pain, Tea Lady!!!

It's "a struggle for heaven and earth. Where there is one law: fight or die. And one rule: resist or serve."