Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Status 2.0
25-12-2010, 09:30 AM
RE: Status 2.0
Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Really, really annoyed as my computer broke earlier in the week, but fortunately I managed to get all my files onto an external hard drive. Now using my sister's old computer, which used to belong to my mum, and before that my dad, and so it's so out of date that it seems unable to access the external hard drive... not happy about that, but on the plus side, I now have Internet access!

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-12-2010, 09:34 AM
Currently tucked warmly in my bed and working on Chapter Three of my Spooks Series 9: The Alternative story! Do not worry my readers, it will be posted very very soon!

And also counting down the hours til I invade my best friend's house to watch the Doctor Who Christmas Special on BBC America! Big Grin

[Image: Hawkman_Smallville-8.jpg]
RIP Carter Hall ~ Hawkman
25-12-2010, 12:02 PM
Merry Christmas Everyone! xx

Currently sat here watching my mum cook the christmas dinner Tongue and charging my new pocket PC wishing everyone a merry christmas! Smile

I'm counting down too BravoNine! Cant wait for Dr Who the Xmas special!

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
26-12-2010, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2010 06:09 PM by A Cousin.)
In the middle of a good old fashioned Nor'easter, as they call them here. S.N.O.W!

Snow! I want to wash my hands my face my hair in snow....

Edited to add:

Time: 22:35 on 26 Dec.
Status: 13.8 inches of snow and counting. 1-2 inches per hour for the next 6 hours.
Analysis: Yup, it's a BLIZZARD!

Edited to add:

Time: 13:06 on 27 Dec.
Status: 21.6 inches of snow. 40-60 MPH winds. Three hours of shoveling later, we have *almost* liberated the car.
Analysis: Not going anywhere!

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
27-12-2010, 10:25 PM
(25-12-2010 12:02 PM)Forever Secret Wrote:  Merry Christmas Everyone! xx

Currently sat here watching my mum cook the christmas dinner Tongue and charging my new pocket PC wishing everyone a merry christmas! Smile

I'm counting down too BravoNine! Cant wait for Dr Who the Xmas special!
Make the most of watching someone else cook the Xmas lunch Forever Secret, one day it will probably be you! I spent from 2pm until midnight on Xmas Eve prepping all my food for the next day's lunch! Apart from the 15mins I sat down to eat a takeaway curry kindly brought in by my husband (gosh I'm spoilt!).

Still it was all worth it as on Xmas Day I got to swan about in my party dress sipping Prosecco with just a bit of gentle stirring in the kitchen.

Happy Christmas to all the lovely Spooks Forum people. xxx
27-12-2010, 11:51 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2010 11:52 PM by Forever Secret.)
(27-12-2010 10:25 PM)watchstrap Wrote:  Make the most of watching someone else cook the Xmas lunch Forever Secret, one day it will probably be you! I spent from 2pm until midnight on Xmas Eve prepping all my food for the next day's lunch! Apart from the 15mins I sat down to eat a takeaway curry kindly brought in by my husband (gosh I'm spoilt!).

Still it was all worth it as on Xmas Day I got to swan about in my party dress sipping Prosecco with just a bit of gentle stirring in the kitchen.

Happy Christmas to all the lovely Spooks Forum people. xxx

Haha Wink I offered to help her, but she said no... and trust me you don't wanna stand in the way of my mum and her christmas dinner Wink haha

I went out christmas day, just for a walk... was out for 10 minutes and then went home, it was freezing, litteraly, the temperature was probably minus 12 Tongue

Right now I'm watching The Ashes on TV but I'm just about to watch 2 Episodes of S8, (well maybe just one, it IS very late)... which I got for Christmas, although I'm not sure I can watch 8.1 even though I saw most of it before I never got the chance to watch the entire episode, plus I get too tempted to shout at my TV screen about Ruth ... poor Ruth Sad

Hope you all had an amazing christmas Smile xx

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
28-12-2010, 12:22 AM
Hope everyone had an amazing Xmas Smile

I am grumpy after spending all evening submitting internship application forms from which I know nothing will ever come of. (yes I did make sure to mention my optimistic nature on my CV Tongue) Grr if I ever have to answer one of those silly application form questions again I will actually die!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-12-2010, 09:57 AM
(28-12-2010 12:22 AM)YourFutureMuse Wrote:  Hope everyone had an amazing Xmas Smile

I am grumpy after spending all evening submitting internship application forms from which I know nothing will ever come of. (yes I did make sure to mention my optimistic nature on my CV Tongue) Grr if I ever have to answer one of those silly application form questions again I will actually die!

Despite of your optimistic nature Wink, I hope you will get good news from your applications! Good luck, YourFutureMuse ! Smile

It's "a struggle for heaven and earth. Where there is one law: fight or die. And one rule: resist or serve."
28-12-2010, 12:28 PM
Preparing to repel all borders - got my husband's daughters/grandkids descending upon us overnight. They're great people but I do get rather tired of having people around after a couple of hours. My bolt hole is the study...

"Where's Harry?"
"Moving in mysterious ways."
28-12-2010, 01:30 PM
colouring my hair at the moment, all the stress of preparing a xmas diner made the gray ones come out again Wink, or perhaps it's the different levels of stress I undergo rewatching series 9 that made me look like a granny in the hair departement Wink

It's "a struggle for heaven and earth. Where there is one law: fight or die. And one rule: resist or serve."