Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Status 2.0
01-02-2011, 05:11 PM
RE: Status 2.0
About to collapse in front of the tv/computer screen (after I've had some food Smile) Didn't go well at all today, still, I suppose there's always June... Sad

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2011, 11:07 PM
Yahoo unwrapping my new DVD....Series 8 of [spooks] has arrived! Yahoo

[Image: t4t-sig-A.jpg]
Thank you TygerBright for my fantastic av & sig!
02-02-2011, 08:57 PM
Getting all our beach clothes and stuff out for 3 weeks in Thailand. Only 3 more sleeps Smile
02-02-2011, 09:00 PM
Getting so excited about going to the Supernatural convention in LA that's gonna start in 8 days, and getting excited about Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior finally premiering on the 16th!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yahoo

[Image: Hawkman_Smallville-8.jpg]
RIP Carter Hall ~ Hawkman
02-02-2011, 09:13 PM
Database cleanup! Yay! Not!

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-02-2011, 09:33 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2011 09:34 PM by almh.)
Currently discussing whether or not I would consider sharing world domination with someone my friend knows... And ignoring the pile of notes I need to look through for a mock tomorrow. I hate January/February/April/May/June/...

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
02-02-2011, 09:47 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2011 09:48 PM by Byatil.)
Trying to forget about the fact I'm no-where near completing the project I was supposed to have finished about a week ago for Art... luckily we start a new project tomorrow, so I should be able to focus on that instead! I'm so sick of drawing trees, you would not believe
-_-

Gnothi Seauton.
03-02-2011, 02:47 PM
Just spent an hour stirring some paint that had frozen over the winter, with a whirly thing attached to the power drill. Needless to say it didn't work, the paint is still like curdled milk. A trip to the DIY store is now needed!

Lucas 8.4: It's all about trust, isn't Harry ?.
[Image: who-trust.png]
Signature by the brilliant TygerBright
03-02-2011, 03:32 PM
searching the www in order to find a decent diet = loosing weight without going hungry!!!

It's "a struggle for heaven and earth. Where there is one law: fight or die. And one rule: resist or serve."
03-02-2011, 05:34 PM
Completely stressed out, trying to destress. If that even is a word...