Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What other TV do you watch?
02-01-2010, 06:56 PM
RE: What other TV do you watch?
United States of Tara just came out on DVD in the States, so I'm hoping an Australian release isn't too far away. Love that show.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
Find all posts by this user
02-01-2010, 08:02 PM
Is it? God, no more series to watch please!! Wink I thought I would watch it... But I follow so many series that I'm stressed!! Perhaps I'll try and watch it in summer...

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
02-01-2010, 08:06 PM
Maybe you should ban yourself from this thread Beatriz Smile

02-01-2010, 08:27 PM
Yes, I should but I can't help it!! I love series, I'm a series geek, my friends call me so

I usually read a blog about series, and I shouldn't because my list of series to watch is increasing dramatically Thud

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
02-01-2010, 10:16 PM
Honestly, about half of the DVDs I won are television series. TV is making a bit of a comeback now, I've noticed, as people are finally realising that some TV series are better than a lot of stuff in the cinemas as a rule. Plus, it's cheaper.

03-01-2010, 12:28 AM
I unashamedly watch and run a forum for CBBC's Raven, and the amount of abuse I've had from chav pr**ks at college etc about it over time... and they're all too thick to win the show LOL!

Other than that I mostly prefer factual stuff - BBC's outstanding nature documentaries, and comedy things like Mock the Week and Dead Ringers.

"I'm like a shark, I never sleep."
03-01-2010, 12:36 AM
Ah Raven lol! I used to love that show! Or the man who plays Raven anyway Tongue

I have rubbish TV taste haha I either music channels or BBC news 24 lon ike all day which can be depressing but especially when I am home alone cos I hate quiet lol
Or programmes like Britain/ America/ Canada/ Australia's next top model or style me famous because I clearly have no brain haha
Of programmmes I actually sit down too watch there are few lol I usually just by box sets when they catch my eye and thats how I get into things.. I would say Grey's Anatomy, House, Gavin and Stacey, Plus One, Mistresses, Dr Who, Waking the Dead, Silent Witness and Robin Hood are my favourites. And most of these I have discovered by watching the box sets lol...
Oh yes and another embarassing one I also love Neighbours aha Its a tradition in my family for me and my sis to watch it during tea Tongue
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-01-2010, 12:48 AM
James MacKenzie - met him for the 5th time on the forum trip to one of his pantomimes. He gave me a huge hug this time. Ahhhhhh Big Grin Tongue

03-01-2010, 12:49 AM
wow I am jealous haha
I always wanted to go on that programme Sad I think I may be too old now pahahaha
I love his accent though - phwoar lol
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-01-2010, 12:56 AM
11-13 years I'm afraid.... oh I am a TOTAL sucker for Scottish accents... my friend sent me the mp3 of a short story he read, so I am going to melt on my commute - it's on my player!! And when he sings in panto... *puddle*

I'm not a fangirl. I really respect him, he is totally lovely and down to earth with me and the forum, and he's so modest and appreciative of us and our support. I'm more slightly-friends with him than anything, but I can't deny he is a handsome chap! Big Grin