Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Series 10 confirmed
03-10-2010, 07:03 PM
Series 10 confirmed
Ian Whiley has confirmed on twitter that Spooks series 10 has been confirmed

Quote: RT @TheTellyRocket: #spooks to be commissioned for 10th series. That's the word from bbc boss Ben Stephenson.

http://twitter.com/ianwylie/status/26291973708

WOHOO

SPOOKS 2002-2011 - Thanks for the Memory's
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2010, 07:15 PM
RE: Series 10 confirmed
That's awesome!!!! *doing the bellydance*

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
Find all posts by this user
03-10-2010, 07:16 PM
i did make a rather loud noise when I read it ;-

SPOOKS 2002-2011 - Thanks for the Memory's
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-10-2010, 07:28 PM
Has Christmas come early? Why the BBC acting so nice towards it's devoted Spooks fans? Going to doctors tomorrow as I think I will need Valium to get me through the next 10 months.Yahoo

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
03-10-2010, 08:01 PM
Yeah this is weird, last year they wait far more time to tell us where Spooks was going to be recommissioned... I can remember perfectly well how they kept their mouth shut after the end of the series 8. I think they are sick or something Tongue

VIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I'm not sure if I'll be able to sleep with this excitement!!! Vueltasss

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
03-10-2010, 08:07 PM
Yes it's odd I agree, although we did suspect that they may have done some sort of two year deal with Kudos. I'm still worried that 10 may be the end but I guess we should just be glad we got 9 and now hopefully 10, considering the news stories which were put out at the end of 8 saying it had been cancelled.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
03-10-2010, 08:16 PM
Yeah, but Beatriz, did Gordon Brown say he watched Spooks? No! All I can say is DAVID CAMERON, DAVID CAMERON! He loves Spooks and now I might just love him as I am convinced this has something to do with this! Do I care that he looks like he has a satelite dish for a forehead, do I care that him and Cleggie look like Ant and Dec? No! He could even be lurking amongst us, who knows?

Enough of the silliness. What I did find interesting though was the comment about RA in Ian Wylie's Twitter comment
Series 9 Spoiler: show
'RA might have to wait for his big exit'. If you have read PF's comment in the Radio Times about 'blood on my costume', there PF mentions the ending being redone. I think that two endings were filmed for Series 9, depending on a further series being recommisioned. In one Lucas dies, in the other he doesn't.

What do people think?
03-10-2010, 09:24 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2010 10:30 PM by Aria.)
Brilliant news!!! Like Tea Lady says Christmas has come early. I'd hoped for this when news of the cast for season 9 was revealed as they were such a quality bunch.

harry
We move on from this
It's the realisation that I make a negligible difference
Sometimes you have to give a man a chance
03-10-2010, 09:50 PM
Fantastic news ..(mind you it will never make me like David Cameron!)....BUT I will only be able to watch series 10 if PF is in it!
03-10-2010, 10:09 PM
That's great! I am...how do you phrase it...chuffed? Big Grin I'd hate to see it go almost as soon as I had discovered it! I have only been aware of it since January of 2009.

It would have been odd to me to have so many new characters only to end it after one series with them. But funding is funding. More PF and NW can only be a good thing in my book! I hope they both make it....Confused PF has said in the past that he will stay with it to the end, but things change.

To misquote Nitrus: Without Harry, there is no Spooks.

Are you listening Kudos? Silba

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet