Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my coming out party.
03-11-2010, 01:25 AM
RE: my coming out party.
Welcome to SF! It's great to have different people enjoy different characters for different reasons! As an RA fan - no offense taken! I am bigger fan of the show than of one or two of the actors. I like Ros but I have to say I don't really miss her...see differing opinions! It's all good!

[Image: t4t-sig-A.jpg]
Thank you TygerBright for my fantastic av & sig!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2010, 12:02 PM
Thanks everyone for being so welcoming!! Kirayuki I get the impression from ur posts on sf that we are Defs of the same mind. & noting your RIP ashes to ashes signature probably outside sf too! (come to think of it I'm sure ive seen some absolutely brilliant YouTube vids of urs! Well done)
03-11-2010, 12:31 PM
You're welcome. Smile

Why thankyou. Blush
I should be getting another Spooks video out there soon. I have a dreadful urge to make a new one after this series. Tongue

PS: It's such a shame that programs over. Sad (However i have the DVD's! Big Grin)

PPS: Emoticon madness in this post i think. Oops.

Codename Kirayuki: Vid Maker. H/R & Ruth fan.
[Image: Thatsyou98sigwithtext.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-11-2010, 03:01 AM
re: replacing characters. I always learn to love again. Welcome!

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
05-11-2010, 04:41 PM
(02-11-2010 07:16 AM)SeniorAnalyst Wrote:  would just like to say thanks for allowing a fan such an awesome place to hang out.

- Total Ruth/Harry fan. Both of each character individually and of course as the most epic and frustrating ghost of a relationship.
- I just love everything about Ruth and am very passionate about her. I'm always concerned about her being treated with respect & written so that the full spectrum of her potential is utilised - I really respect kudos for what they've done with her so far (I only hope all this hell they're putting her through atm has a positive outcome in the end....did i mention i was a massive R/H fan? haha)

& i could go on all day but I should really stop there!

I've just joined too and this is what I most wanted to say, but didn't!
06-11-2010, 10:27 PM
i've just joined aswell and this is exactly what i wouold say if i could be bothered to write an intro thingy... also did i hear you say that you're a fan of ashes to ashes???? ME TOO i really really miss it aswell because it was in the middle of spooks so spooks ended and then there was ashes to look forward to but now there's not and there's no more gene hunt and alex will they won't they romance Sad
but enough of the ashes for a bit i love R and H too and i'm not that bothered about lucas....so it seems that we have a lot in common!! Sorry any lucas fans!!!! xxx

"Told you i couldn't picture myself there, but really i couldn't picture myself there, without you" ...."Harry, we were never meant to have those things..."
07-11-2010, 04:08 PM
Hi, I pretty new too. It is great reading everyone's different opinions and theories. There's plenty of room for it all here. Welcome.
I was excited by the potential of Lucas joining at the start but also have found he never lived up to Tom or Adam.
Series 9 Spoiler: show
And it's not just in relation to all the Lucas/John stuff going on at the mo.
Tom had issues and major twists in his role but there was just something more genuine and loveable about him. Adam had tough times too but again his character seemed to have more depth and realness to it. May be it's just that I've watched the older series more. I must admit I've rather raced through Series 7 and 8 in order to catch up and watch Series 9 having been in a remote part of the world with no Spooks. I'm back now though and making up for it!!!

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt." [Malcolm Wynn Jones]