Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10 years
17-11-2009, 09:33 PM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2009 09:34 PM by Tranquility.)
RE: 10 years
ok here's how it's going to go:
Spoiler: show
During series 7, Jo was sent on a mission to area 82 (a made up British version of area 51 Wink) and she fell into a giant machine which messes around with the wibbly wobbly timelines(Wink) and she ends up in 2019 where she meets Michael Numark, gets married and has Rachel and Eddie. She then get catapulted back to present day. Rachel and Eddie are still alive in the future with her husband. A copy of Jo is left in 2019, so when she dies in 2009 she is presumed dead for 10 years but then suddenly reappears. And because this is a regular occurance in spooks, nobody fusses over the matter Smile
That's the only way I think I could get round it...I'm thinking that there may be an apperance of the Doctor somewhere along the line too Tongue

[Image: series5_ep10.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2009, 09:34 PM
Ok Tongue I accept that idea.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
17-11-2009, 09:35 PM
Good Tongue hehe

[Image: series5_ep10.jpg]
07-12-2009, 06:21 AM
Lucas is
still sitting on the floor wondering whether she shot him, shot herself or slammed the door. He's feeling fragile.

Sarah is
running a very successful frozen yogurt store in New York City brazenly passing off full fatted yogurt as non-fat. You can take the girl out of the crime but you can't take the crime out of the girl.

Rooftop scene:
Beth and Dmitri sneak up and disarm Lucas, cuff him and lead him away.
Lucas screams, "No Harry please, I'd rather die!"

Harry: "We're sending you to rehab ................. in Texas."
Yahoo