Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[spoilers] Spooks Locations
13-10-2009, 03:35 PM
RE: Spooks Locations
GREAT JOOOOB!!! can't believe it!! I'm going to save some money to go to that restaurant when I visit London, ... and for a dress because jeans wouldn't be appropriate.

This restaurant is amazing!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2009, 03:42 PM
Yes, I was thinking that but it looks like a fish/oyster restaurant.....im not a fan of either, !!! Do you think they would just let you sit their and drink "white burgundy" and eat the bread sticks??

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
13-10-2009, 04:41 PM (This post was last modified: 13-10-2009 04:59 PM by almh.)
Don't I wish!!! Well done finding it Smile
Ok, my Geography trip to London (Aka unofficial looking for locations trip Wink ) Below I have the Thames Barrier photos, including a close up on the area I think RPJ would have walked on to get into the terrorist area. Unfortunately St Catherine's Dock wasn't the right location Sad

Urgh, uploading photos isn't working atm, will try again later.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
13-10-2009, 07:08 PM
Excellent work Tea Lady.
That's really impressive, kind of scary really.Big Grin

Colin Wells: Didnt we bug this suite when Bill Clinton used it?
Malcolm Wynn-Jones: We did.
Colin Wells: Happy days!
13-10-2009, 07:09 PM
Wow.. that is truly dedicated work. Nice one!

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-10-2009, 05:43 AM
Bloody impressive, Tea Lady! Well done, it definitely looks like the right one.

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
20-10-2009, 02:36 PM
Series 7 ep3....meetings Lucas and Ros have with the high level informer are, I believe, held at the Royal Naval Hospital in Greenwich.....now Greenwich University!

[Image: spooks901mini.jpg]
20-10-2009, 03:47 PM
I've been watching all of the episodes very carefully and I can confirm that most scenes are set and filmed in London. I hope that helps!
21-10-2009, 08:16 PM
Ok, the scene with Morgan being interrogated in 3.9 is down by the river (literally!) in front of the Tate, near the Millenium Bridge, and with the Gherkin in the background. The place where the daughter is could possibly be the appartment/flats by Southwark Bridge.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
21-10-2009, 08:51 PM
I think this is implicit, Millenium Bridge near Tate Modern, aswell, when Jo meets her mum 5.10, I think actually Jo says she's going to meet her down there...

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva