Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Spooks for a year
03-10-2009, 01:34 PM
Spooks for a year
I was thinking about doing a challenge where I had to write a piece of fanfiction for each week of the year, and was wondering if anyone wanted to do it with me? The more the merrier, and hopefully if more of us do it then it will be more motivating. Smile I was thinking about starting it in about three weeks time, with the first based on Halloween. Anyone interested?

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2009, 02:58 PM
RE: Spooks for a year
How much would I need to write? I don't have a ton of time lol..

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-10-2009, 02:59 PM
Length doesn't matter - as little (or as much) as you would like.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
03-10-2009, 07:02 PM
sounds interesting Smile

[Image: series5_ep10.jpg]
04-10-2009, 02:23 PM
I only write smut, so you better count me out Blush
07-10-2009, 07:22 PM
Ok, so if anyone is interested (aka tranquility Wink ) I think it'll start on the week beginning 26th October, aka the week of Halloween. No rules on what it has to be about, but preferably topical. I'm going to post mine up on fanfiction.net, and post a link to it on here, or do you think we should upload them directly here? BTW anyone can join at any time, even when we've started Wink

07-10-2009, 07:24 PM
I'd greatly appreciate it if you would create a new thread for each week in the Fan Fiction section and paste the whole thing in the thread?

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-10-2009, 07:26 PM
Cool, thank you Smile