Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth
08-11-2009, 01:31 PM
RE: Harry and Ruth
Abso-frackin-lutely.

I think they remind each other why they should keep fighting the good fight.

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
08-11-2009, 01:36 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2009 01:36 PM by JHyde.)
Spoiler: show
Yeah, Ben Richards has used the word "limited" twice now from Harry's mouth to describe himself to Ruth, both times as Harry is trying to justify himself. I want to see Harry bring Ruth out of her shell when she's outside the conference room.
08-11-2009, 03:30 PM
If Harry ever
persuades Ruth to go on another date with him, perhaps he should take her to a less formal restaurant than last time if he wants her to be less awkward.
Since Ruth loves books, I would suggest he asks her for coffee at one those bookshop cum coffe shop places.

08-11-2009, 03:33 PM
I know! I always wondered how that date ended. Can you imagine? Standing awkwardly outside.
"Do you want a lift?"
"No, I have the car tonight."
"You were drinking, surely...."
"No, the one with the driver."
"Oh, that one. No, it's allright, really."

Silktie, it must be horribly late over there in NZ given what time it is here!
08-11-2009, 03:39 PM
They must have kissed good night surely. When has anyone ever been on a date and not kissed the other person good night. Ruth probably wouldnt have excepted a lift "Im going on the tube" she probably said and marched off. Actually I am going to that H/R restaurant this Friday for dinner. Not a romantic one though after I discovered the address a few weeks back. I am determined to have a bottle of white burgundy no matter what the price is !Smile

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
08-11-2009, 03:41 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2009 03:42 PM by JHyde.)
I think there have often not been kisses after bad first dates!

Maybe a peck on the cheek if he was lucky.

I really hope for your sake that white burgundy is on the wine list!
08-11-2009, 03:52 PM
Those two looked so awkward during that dinner, I'll bet my boots there was no kiss. I think Harry probably suggested they should do it again, but no definite plans were made. That's why Harry asks her later in his office whether she had thought any more about it.

JHyde, I'm actually in South Africa...Cool

08-11-2009, 03:56 PM
ahhhhhhhh......I vaguely recall you saying something about NZ elsewhere. Soz Smile

Yeah, and you never know. It might have ended with Harry dashing back to the office.
08-11-2009, 04:06 PM
Lol, probably!

08-11-2009, 04:10 PM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2009 01:53 PM by JHyde.)
I don't think they were awkward on that date. Just nervous. I love that Ruth dressed up and Harry dressed down. I think that may, in fact, be my favourite Harry/Ruth scene. So far. Hoping it's topped.