Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth
11-11-2009, 07:34 PM
RE: Harry and Ruth
Aaaww! I just love how Harry's face changes everytime he sees Ruth, so sweet Smile

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
Find all posts by this user
11-11-2009, 09:09 PM
Definitely! Awwwww... I don't think that they can go quite as far as to have a whole episode dedicated to their relationship, but perhaps three-quarters of one... Wink

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
11-11-2009, 09:31 PM
Well than at least a sub-plot -- the whole world's going to hell and H/R are trying to find a quiet place for a chat.

harry
"What is the truth?"
"Betrayal is a cancer. Let it eat your soul, not mine."
"Please tell me this isn't going where I think it's going."
11-11-2009, 09:33 PM
LOL, love that description. I reckon that H/R are going to run out of bridges to have little chats by soon Wink

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
11-11-2009, 09:38 PM
What about those detention cells in the basement of Thames House? Turn off all the comms and . . .

harry
"What is the truth?"
11-11-2009, 09:40 PM
I don't know if I want to know what comes after the '...' ... They have a lovely peaceful conversation? Wink Although those rooms are a little minimalist, perhaps they could redecorate and add some furniture? That would make it a lot more comfortable.

11-11-2009, 10:01 PM
Or back to that hotel where they held the Africa conference -- looked to be quite posh! But maybe not . . . those damn comms again.Dodgy Hmm.

harry
"What is the truth?"
11-11-2009, 10:04 PM
Maybe they could both leave their mobiles at home? Or maybe they should just lockdown the Grid when only they are on there, have their conversation and then later they could innocently say that it was nothing to do with them Wink

11-11-2009, 10:13 PM
A lockdown -- that's it! Didn't they say in the "Diana" ep that the service holds unannounced lockdown drills from time to time? We haven't seen one for what, three series now? Gotta' be time for another one. Brilliant!!Angel

harry
"What is the truth?"
12-11-2009, 06:03 AM
I think the rest of the team might engineer a lockdown for Harry and Ruth at some stage, because they could no longer cope with Harry moping around without his Ruth... Tongue

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]